Trainer Search

Cinel

Reaction score
This thread seems to ...
... This thread seems to be a junk, where users posts nothing useful or attractive, only garbage.
Why not make a thread attractive, or useful? I guess it's because mind limits, is it?
Make a thread like "Avatars" or "Signatures" or something that users will ask for more and enjoy. Here are a lot of talented graphics users, like sta2109, Hoover1979, Demonichell , and probably more that they never shows their skills.

Sykoo

Reaction score
... This thread seems to be a junk, where users posts nothing useful or attractive, only garbage.
Why not make a thread attractive, or useful? I guess it's because mind limits, is it?
Make a thread like "Avatars" or "Signatures" or something that users will ask for more and enjoy. Here are a lot of talented graphics users, like sta2109, Hoover1979, Demonichell , and probably more that they never shows their skills.

This thread is not a junk. If you read what I wrote when I created this thread, it says:
"I see that the Forum has alot of active members, right now even though its such a late time, there are 100+ people online...
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that you can post anything you want in this section."

Basically, at this point of time when I wrote this thread, people were acting a little bit cold and wasn't really using the benefits of being a part of a community. Therefore, I created the thread and specifically told that you can post anything in this section, not thread. The thread became more of a chat room for people. Therefore, you cannot count this thread as a junk. Wherever our users are, that place is not a junk but a place which they enjoy to talk to each other. There is a section called for Arts and Pictures, which can be to ask and release avatars, banners and even signatures as you say!

By the way, making a thread does not require thinking, it requires knowledge and fact. My facts are straight, and people on this forum has the rights to discuss anything they like as long as they're in the right section. Please get your facts straight too, my friend! Oh and just for the record, nobody told those people to not release anything, they did also create threads based on their art and people told them their opinions. You can't really confess someone to create something even if he/she has got the talent, you can tell them to - and that's what we're doing by the section Arts & Pictures.

Editerino: Signatures can be released in General Discussions section as well!

Enjoy your time!
f843e61bf5b7c937fdecaeb8da7a12a5.png

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score

Huh... I hear you talking but I cant seem to care =I

This has pretty much become a chill and chat thread at this point where people can post conversations and/or, as the name might imply, anything we want. You insulting this thread seems unnecessary to me. If he wanted an art thread or some other creatively formatted thread he would have made it in the art and picture section. If I felt like posting my creative works such as my poetry or short stories, I would make a thread for that. And furthermore what are you going to expect from a thread called "Post anything you want here"? Heavily thought out deep and meaningful conversation? Good luck with that. It isn't our fault no one really likes posting here except for a few of us.

don6

Reaction score
sorry men got no brain therefore no mind if your curious what makes me tick it's because of trainers

I like the forum layout by the way

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
tumblr_m5oefhxyfo1r3jju1.gif

Voltaire is awesome

Day of the Dead

Riding a Black Unicorn

To The Bottom Of The Sea by Voltaire

Feathery Wings

Last Word

Sykoo

Reaction score
I just got back to Sweden from my vacation in Turkey. Whats up folk?