F2 - Infinite Weight
F3 - Infinite Money
F4 - Infinite Ammo
F5 - The maximum Condition of the items
F6 - The maximum condition of the limbs
F7 - Infinite Exp
F8 - No spread/No recoil
F9 - To restore all the limbs
P.S Dear MrAntiFun Please make a trainer for this game please very interesting game and I want to enjoy it not nobregas to explore its world and story please create a trainer for this masterpiece

htid

Reaction score
press tide key, for console commands and GOD mode works for life and body armer but if you fall you die and you have to re-enter "god" in console commands every time you enter a loading screen. (also stops rads and gas damage but not weapon wear) happy gaming :)

Chrisyap

Reaction score
press tide key, for console commands and GOD mode works for life and body armer but if you fall you die and you have to re-enter "god" in console commands every time you enter a loading screen. (also stops rads and gas damage but not weapon wear) happy gaming :)
The most important thing for me is the carry weight, i would like to carry ton of bullet even for C-3 leg it is insufficient.

zulubil

Reaction score
but fisrt write the "EnableCheats" than GOD. Its not working all the time but is good

Dakim1986

Reaction score
Not sure how, but there is no (dev)console to be found in my game, tilde key does nothing. do you need to run with a "-something something"as launch option?

zulubil

Reaction score
Not sure how, but there is no (dev)console to be found in my game, tilde key does nothing. do you need to run with a "-something something"as launch option?
I think, Yes, but i did use it with tilde key and worked, depends maybe on the updates.

Mister Freemen

Reaction score
Mrantifun please create trainer shes game please please im need shes trainer Here is the link on game in Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/812980/POSTWORLD/ And please do so the trainer worked on the pirate game Please do the coach for this game as soon as possible I really want to go through it with the coach here are the functions F1 - Infinite health F2 - Infinite ammo F3 - Unbreakable things F4 - Infinite Money F5 - Infinite Stats ( No radiation. Without hunger. No dehydration. Without Fatigue Endless endurance )

Last edited: