Trainer Search

saad salman

Reaction score
Can anybody help? After enabling the trainer, some months later, my prosperous economy started slowing down and now, budget deficit warning, -37 gdp growth from 900 and 48% unemployment. Please help I am frustrated

succdicc

Reaction score
how do you connect the game to the wemod trainer bc it doesnt detect my game

paderborn

Reaction score
I found a way to have infinite money without any major setbacks, i know there are some other methods such as ******* production or ******* taxes but they cause problems or glitches and most likely they will get you deposed, this method requires no dlc or nothing, you just need artmoney, here how it is done:

1- Start a new game, choose two countries, one of them is for playing and other one is for the hack in my case i have used Germany and Zimbabwe but be sure the other country is a poor one and if it has a totalitarian regime even better.

2- After game has been loaded hit pause and switch to the poor victim country, now on the panel where you can set game speed or switch map modes there is a "+" button on top left corner near the pause button which is called "open the advanced management interface", click on that. now you should see info about the victim country do keep it that way.

3- Now go back to artmoney and attach it to process, after that click search button we are not going to search anything right now, what you need to do is change type to custom and click the button with three dots next to it, on the opened you will see many value types, be sure the float 4 bytes is the only one with a check than press ok.

4- Turn back to game, hoover over the map and find the country you will be playing as than left click on it, now you should be seeing the country's info and next to the info panel there is another panel with some symbols , click on the symbols which looks like a cross and now the foreign aid tab should be opened. Now set the value something a little bit sophisticated, in my case since Zimbabwe was too poor i set it at 2.150, this will make your job easier.

5- Now return back to artmoney and open the search box, to the value, you need to search exact value you have entered the box in the game, so to say i have searched 2.150, after the search is done click ok and return back to game, either increase or decrease the value a little bit, turn back to artmoney and this time hit the filter button and search the new value in the box, now do this a several times until you have like 7-10 results

6- Now you should have some results but you do not need all, the ones starting with a number such as 657XXX are not what we are looking for, there should be two or three adresses stratring with a letter like B78XXX or look for the ones which are different from majority and add them to the list, now select all of them, right click and select edit selected, set the value something like 1000000000 (do not go crazy or game crashes) and click freeze than click ok

7- Now back at the game you will see the donation is like %523123152... of country's gdp whereas the maximum donation limit is %25 of gdp, but everything is fine just click ok, than click the cross symbol again to check if the country recieved the money (the sum of international donations value should be changed) than click ok again and switch to the country you are going to play as and spend money, like increase one star in Education tab etc... and viola, now you should have a green budget deficit and a lot of state revenue.

8- After a several days, the victim countries leader gets deposed and you will be notified, if you have god n spy dlc it will ask if you want to embody successor, that is not necessary but you can keep it under your hand if you want to . Now here is the thing ai does not cancel the foreign aid and its leader is constantly changing due to infinite economic crash so it will cause no problem to you.

9- Now you can spend money freely without fear of extreme povetry, 0.10 unemployement and inflation. The method itself will not cause the inflation however your spendings will. Be mindful about that.

I tried this method and i had no problem in like 1.5 game years, i have tried this on latest update of 2019 edition, you're welcome.

* I could not find the same values with CE, used artmoney instead and i recommend you to use it.

** Just an idea those who do not want to start a new game, invade a weak neighbour and select colonized country with option of playing in peace treaty than you can do the same trick.

Nkbsteam

Reaction score
Well im using it from WeMod the Trainer..

But there's a problem i found about the Funds (i think it's that one.. or the Industry one)

Because, after a certain time, the population unemployment goes up almost to 100%, the Taxes also goes so high that nobody would ever be able to pay them (like.. more than 8 millon.. more than 100 millon)

so my question about that it's:

When i choose the options (Inflation & Production are the only ones i choose), i need to put 0 in taxes, so nobody will loose their job, right?

by this time im using the 2 dlc's of the game.

Edit: Version 6.60 (a today 18/2/21)

Last edited: