Trainer Search

Jummix

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer still working, so here you go, 5$ ( only valid if used for icecream )

PixiePixel

Reaction score
VirusTotal flagged the second version (+B) as 18/64 (or whatever it was) meaning most of them showed it as a virus. Jottiscan showed it as 4/18, meaning 4 showed up as a virus. How do I know for sure this won't mess up my computer?

Last edited:

Täterche

Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to make a Trainer for Prey v.1.05 please? Thx.....a Fan :)

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is working good so far no problems with it

posgene

Reaction score
As with many other trainers, inf. health also makes the enemies invulnerable lol

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
VirusTotal flagged the second version (+B) as 18/64 (or whatever it was) meaning most of them showed it as a virus. Jottiscan showed it as 4/18, meaning 4 showed up as a virus. How do I know for sure this won't mess up my computer?
Because its from Mr Antifun, that's how. You must be new here if you have to ask this question. He doesn't release shit, and he doesn't put viruses or malware in his product. If he did, then none of us would be here, and we sure as hell wouldn't donate money to him. All of this you could've worked out for yourself in two seconds flat if you bothered. Use your brain, it's why you have one.

rejuiced

Reaction score
Because its from Mr Antifun, that's how. You must be new here if you have to ask this question. He doesn't release shit, and he doesn't put viruses or malware in his product. If he did, then none of us would be here, and we sure as hell wouldn't donate money to him. All of this you could've worked out for yourself in two seconds flat if you bothered. Use your brain, it's why you have one.

What he said, lol. Fair enough question though for somebody not used to trainers / Mrantifun. He's a reputable source, PixiePixel so no worries. Trainers flag up as "false positives" like that because they're changing code / hooking into your game in order for you to cheat, so the rest comes down to reputable sources and checking with the userbase if they're safe. MrAntiFun puts out legit stuff so enjoy yourself :)

Thanks in advance MAF, gonna try this on v1.05 :D

Edit: Working great on 1.05, cheers MAF :)

Last edited:

kirito1989.

Reaction score
can someone help I can download the trainer but I cant open it on my gaming laptop but I can on desktop can anyone help with a program or something