Trainer Search

Grabarz

Reaction score
Hello there can You update trainer to latest steam version called 2.0 ?

Kobra

Reaction score
Help please, i don't know what version of Prison architect i have
PLEASE URGENT.
in-game it's written: rc6-20151001 pc vanilla
then you have RC6 so you need the Prison Architect 6b Apr 27 Trainer +4 I think

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
With the new v2 update I'm getting a bug where some workers get stuck on a job forever (restart fixes it). Any chance of a fix?

monsignore

Reaction score
Hello there can You update trainer to latest steam version called 2.0 ?

Kobra

Reaction score
What version trainer do I need? My one reads ''Version-2c pc steam''.
That is the lastest version of the game as of posting this MrAntiFun has yet to release a trainer for this version

MewDuDeBRAH

Reaction score
then you have RC6 so you need the Prison Architect 6b Apr 27 Trainer +4 I think
thank you, now i downloaded it but when i try to enable any function it doesn't enable, the program is working fine and i mean with that it's not freezing or anything, just the functions not working :/
Help please? D:

Kobra

Reaction score
I just tried the last trainer with my game which is the lastest version of the game on steam and it worked so you known to give it a go but be warned of the bugs with the instant build that with rubbish it seems to lock up as in the worker will get hold of it but will not move

Spiffo

Reaction score
There is no update needed, Its all just fine for me, The infinite rubble pick up of the workers is just a little bug, Turn off F3 Instant Building and turn it back on

Kobra

Reaction score
Please, update to version 2c, thank you!

if you look at my last post on here you will see that the last trainier works with newest version just make sure you follow the instructions stated by @MrAntiFun

I just tried the last trainer with my game which is the lastest version of the game on steam and it worked so you known to give it a go but be warned of the bugs with the instant build that with rubbish it seems to lock up as in the worker will get hold of it but will not move