Trainer Search

faglag

Reaction score
HERRO I AM FAGLAG FROM MACADACADANGDANG. I AM VERU HAPPIE 2 GET LEGITE TRAiNERS FOR ME P0oR f433t3

M0RPHlNE

Reaction score
I've always been searching for something like this. Take care AntiFun. I'll see you soon.

matty1053

Reaction score
How is instant building supposed to work?? I press it and it doesn't do anything at all. (yes trainer is activated). All it does is not allow the guards to operate camera or door control.

version 31

Paulchen1409

Reaction score
I can't open the alpha34a Trainer for me its Broken (every other trainer from you is still working) and yes i redownloaded it like 4 times :/

Reaction score
How is instant build meant to work? doesnt seem to do anything? Also Paulchen1409, check that your antivirus isnt blocking it.

matty1053

Reaction score
HOW TO USE INSTANT BUILD??????????????? It doesn't instant build... trainer is activated and everything else works fine....

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
How is instant build meant to work? doesnt seem to do anything? Also Paulchen1409, check that your antivirus isnt blocking it.

HOW TO USE INSTANT BUILD??????????????? It doesn't instant build... trainer is activated and everything else works fine....

i do not own the game but if you have not watched the video on page one then it might be of help it does not show instant build as my guess is you both think instant build should be