Trainer Search

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr AntiFun,
I have two problems with the trainer (otherwise great!): I cannot change the keys for the functions. The trainer says it OK but the new assigned keys don't work.
And it is necessary to start the trainer after the runners left and disactivate it at the end of race otherwise the game stops or turn in circle.
To part it, pretty work. Thank you very much!!!

alpacino

Reaction score
i also found that the trainer not only work for our team,but the rival team also.
hope can be fixed,thanks :)

alpacino

Reaction score
No for me, Alpacino. It's only work for my team. Strange...
you sure? try to use your effort to 99 and use the attack mode
the other player from the other team still can catch you,its impossibble. except they also have unlimited stamina,low heartbeat and infinite burst energy.
because if you play normal without this trainer,once you make the effort to 99 + attack mode it's really hard to catch you except your heartbeat is high and your energy is low.

Dalin

Reaction score
Could you add something for track mode to maxed our thing in there

And for time trial stages both team and individual could you do something to perform well ?

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello Alpacino, I used the trainer for the Tour de France and I only had once a runner who glued to the wheel of one of my boys. I am some to the 13 stage and that didn't reproduce.
I make start my runners since the beginning in Attack and they move away quickly of the platoon; That has an effect maybe...

Nickbelt

Reaction score
Any knowledge that the date tends to switch to september 2001 when enableling the inf.money cheat?