Trainer Search

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello: Just new here and I downloaded the v0.05 trainer for the forest and I got the anti virus to ignore it and Malwarebytes, but I cannot open the download, this is the message I get
! C:\Users\PROMETHEUS\Desktop\The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive
can anyone help me Edit: I have redownloaded three times now restarted my computer but still cannot extract the contents of this file, but have d/led two other .rar files and they open normally

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Have you tried right clicking, selecting properties and clicking unblock on the bottom bit? The files on here are self extracting .zip files so don't need WinRAR to extract they should extract on there own if im not mistaken?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
guess this trainer when you downloaded wasn't completed
try to read these steps using this link click

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
guess this trainer when you downloaded wasn't completed
try to read these steps using this link click

Have re downloaded file, now version 0.06 and I have followed your advice and still I cannot extract this file, how is this possible, no other .zip or .rar file gives me this problem, now it say's CRC error, no attempt to repair it works

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Have re downloaded file, now version 0.06 and I have followed your advice and still I cannot extract this file, how is this possible, no other .zip or .rar file gives me this problem, now it say's CRC error, no attempt to repair it works
If I was you I would disable antivirus in case it is blocking it, then download to a different location in case there is a bad sector on the hard-drive corrupting it and then right click and extract here option to extract. If this does not work then I would get the latest WinRAR and try again using it. This works for me all the time so good luck and hope this helps. WinRAR 5.11 final is the latest.