Trainer Search

Marsupio

Reaction score
need help :) activating Instant Ads and Buzz + Influence don't work , when I have to enable ? thx in advance :)

Unknown767

Reaction score
On the 1.0.3 6+ All of them are working just fine expect for the one i need the most which is the Infinite Money one i tried switch it around to a another key but that one isn't working

dutchgold

Donor
Reaction score
On the 1.0.3 6+ All of them are working just fine expect for the one i need the most which is the Infinite Money one i tried switch it around to a another key but that one isn't working

First spend money once then activate cheat then spend money again to get cheat effect

Unknown767

Reaction score
Now both of +6 trainer aren't working for they were working just fine yesterday

Unknown767

Reaction score
First spend money once then activate cheat then spend money again to get cheat effect
i know how to make the cheat work i am saying it just giving me a error sound there no cheat active sound at all

lukiono

Reaction score
Patch 1.04 is up and the trainer doesnt work anymore for me. Maybe a mistake on my side?

Edit; Yes, error on my side

Chris1066

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Project Highrise v1.0.1 Trainer +1
Project Highrise v1.0.1 Trainer +6
Project Highrise v1.0.3 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Instant Ads
  3. Super Prestige
  4. Inf.Influence
  5. Inf.Buzz
  6. Instant Construction

Notice:
  • First spend money once then activate cheat then spend money again to get cheat effect
  • First start an ad then activate instant Ads cheat and next time you start an Ad it will finish in a moment
  • For Instant construction cheat first construct something and once your workers start building it activate the cheat
For some reason I can't use the first one.

Chris1066

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Project Highrise v1.0.1 Trainer +1
Project Highrise v1.0.1 Trainer +6
Project Highrise v1.0.3 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Instant Ads
  3. Super Prestige
  4. Inf.Influence
  5. Inf.Buzz
  6. Instant Construction

Notice:
  • First spend money once then activate cheat then spend money again to get cheat effect
  • First start an ad then activate instant Ads cheat and next time you start an Ad it will finish in a moment
  • For Instant construction cheat first construct something and once your workers start building it activate the cheat
I can't use Inf. Money

thibento

Reaction score
mrantifun can you plz update this trainer to version 1.0.5 thank you.

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
Please update to 1.06 Mr Anitfun could you please add no noise to the trainer if possible.