Trainer Search

IAMGAY11

Reaction score
thanks for the new trainer, hopefully processed scrap can be an addition too.

edit: infinite talent points isn't working but the rest is flawless thanks a lot for the trainer

Last edited:

Clarkeh

Reaction score
No pistol overheat seams to be the only remaining thing working on 20.2 (For me atleast)

Oh and if you wouldnt mind, add infinite research materials, and infinite refined scrap (RS should be easy? Research Materials/points might be more difficult)

Ah30

Reaction score
No pistol overheat seams to be the only remaining thing working on 20.2 (For me atleast)

Oh and if you wouldnt mind, add infinite research materials, and infinite refined scrap (RS should be easy? Research Materials/points might be more difficult)
Credits seem to be working fine for me. Ship shield and hull seem to work sometimes. Pistol overheat is working for me. Everything else seems to be broken. Also I agree, those additions would be great, if possible.

Clarkeh

Reaction score
Alright its official EVERYTHING has broken for me

UPDATE please to 20.2

Clarkeh

Reaction score
Huh im surprised he hasnt updated it yet, but it's alright Mrantifun, take your time

Thorman

Donor
Reaction score
@Clarkeh if you look at what the list is here

List Of Games That Need Updating

he has this on a low priority compared to other games. also this is number 43 currently on the list and it has slowly over the last couple days gone from like 31 to 43. so yeah this might take a while to be updated...

cxgja

Reaction score
would like an infinite jackpack, stamina works online, trolling my friends lol

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game was updated with anticheats because of people using the cheats online and a new trainer may not be possible .

ECHSE5

Reaction score
needs to be updatet to beta 24.2 thx a lot and take youre time ;)