What would you like to see

• Total voters

Trainer Search

Reaction score
There are over 1024 trainers available on the following page: List Of All Trainers On This Forum
Yes, I was sad enough to count all the trainers with a Sentences count tool,

I'd like to know what you guys or girls would choose, Hence the title for this topic post Quantity VS Quality

In my opinion, I would like to see more Quality over Quantity at this point, I Think 1024 trainers will be sufficient this year

* Increasing the trainers features and ability - in other words more trainer cheats.
* Improved Compatibility for trainers - They can work for steam and origin and UPlay
* Keeping them up-to-date with the latest updates for the games - No out-dated trainers

but that's just me, everyone wants something different, for example, Someone might argue It's about finding a balance of Yin and yang, Maybe you can debate this here and voice your opinions which one is more important to you, I'd Love to read your feedback. Let the debate commence.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sometimes quantity beats quality ,I still wouldn't mind putting 9-15 hours of work into a single trainer if the game is worth it , If you are aware of my Dark Souls 2 trainers , Total War Rome 2 , Total War Attila , Watch Dogs , Witcher 3 ... Besides many other popular games i put a lot of work into these trainers , But average games like How To Survive for example will only get 5-6 cheats because that usually will do it for 90% of the trainer users , So i would say it is a balance between getting out as many trainers for as many games and still getting quality trainer for specific popular AAA games .

Reaction score
Sometimes quantity beats quality ,I still wouldn't mind put 9-15 hours of work into a single trainer if the game is worth it , If you are aware of my Dark Souls 2 trainers , Total War Rome 2 , Total War Attila , Watch Dogs , Witcher 3 ... Besides many other popular games i put a lot of work into these trainers , But average games like How To Survive for example will only get 5-6 cheats because that usually will do it for 90% of the trainer users , So i would say it is a balance between getting out as many trainers for as many games and still getting quality trainer for specific popular AAA games .

That's very interesting very interesting indeed. Stroking my imaginary beard while reading this.

Last edited: