Trainer Search

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
+1 R-type is notoriously hard. I would love to play it in enhanced visuals, but without an invincibility option, I would be dead in seconds.

If I wasn't in debt, I'd gift MrAntifun a copy so he could make a trainer.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
The best god mode is if the sprite collision is disabled, so the player is not only untouchable by enemies and bullets but also won't die hitting a wall. Hopefully, this can be achieved in a trainer.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I use the cheats for MAME to play the original R-Type arcade machine titles with full invincibility. I also set up a custom rapid fire button so I don't get repetitive strain injury from incessant button bashing. I hope a trainer for the remake on Steam comes out so I can play this in enhanced graphics and see further than 10 seconds into the first level (R-Type is notoriously hard. Nintendo Hard)!

BruceBanner

Reaction score
The best god mode is if the sprite collision is disabled, so the player is not only untouchable by enemies and bullets but also won't die hitting a wall. Hopefully, this can be achieved in a trainer.
This!
I think it can achieved because there is a ~3 sec. lasting no-collision-mode after dying and continuing.
But i was not able to find that state with my basic CheatEngine-Skills :confused:

handsfromhell

Reaction score
hours of CE but cannot find blinking value for invincibility noob alert