Trainer Search

Achromic

Reaction score
This trainer is amazing, helps people such as myself who don't have ALL the time in the world to play the game, Thanks for creating this. I am kind of in a situation of trying to get money from a rock. But as soon as these rocks get softer, I will be shooting some donations your way. I will be waiting ... as fast as I can, for when you have the time to upgrade the values on these commands, to work in version 9. Thanks again for creating this.

add me to your fan club.

Sabsy

Reaction score
Thank you Boss, you are awesome! :) Good luck with everything what is coming next ;)

SuperLain

Reaction score
Thank you for Your work! Only Trainer strange works. Include Kraft, does everything as it should be),but I can't cook and add water, as he is not suitable. Is that the only way? What to do?

SuperLain

Reaction score
We're working!!) Sorry, didn't notice the new trainer.Thank you!!

Fyson

Reaction score
Can not open output file
Access is denied

Thats what i get whenever i try to extract

Alberto Vila

Reaction score
I solved my easy crafting problem. I have the problem only if I run it as an administrator. If I normally open it easy crafting works fine 80% of the time.
If it doesn't work I close the game, and the trainer. Reopen trainer, open game, wait to load in world, open the crafting tab, select a tool and press F5. Should work

Achromic

Reaction score
I think the developers are actively improving the game. Give props to them, and well, tbh, a lazy person like myself, who has began to rely on this trainer, appreciate MrAntiFun's trainer, and waiting for it makes it so much more of a gift. Thanks again.

lightseb

Reaction score
Waiting for the last up, but really really thank you MrAntifun for all your work !