74.1 KB · Views: 3,776
  • Rage 2 (Epic Games) Trainer Setup.exe
    124.9 KB · Views: 819
  • Rage 2 (Xbox) Trainer Setup.exe
    132.9 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

ceranoe

Reaction score
Awesome! You're always so quick with these. I swear I could set a clock by your trainer releases.

mjibiza

Reaction score
Does this work on both steam and Bethesda? Can't try till I get home.

Thanks for the trainer!

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun. I will just wait for the c.r.a.c.k to come out. Game is looking amazing. Cant wait

Last edited:

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
is the inf ammo cheat with reload or without reload
might sound stupid but i like to have infi ammo but still be able to reload

nevertheless thank you so much

guthixan

Reaction score
We need)

One Hit Kill

Vehicle Weapon No Overheat

Super Speed

Slow Motion
^

Fling Does it.
So I'm hoping you can do it please :)
Thanks!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
We need)

One Hit Kill

Vehicle Weapon No Overheat

Super Speed

Slow Motion
^

Fling Does it.
So I'm hoping you can do it please :)
Thanks!
Is there any reason why these kind of *exaggerated* cheats you may need for? main story it's only about 10 hours to complete or it's something for achievement i presume?

is the inf ammo cheat with reload or without reload
might sound stupid but i like to have infi ammo but still be able to reload

nevertheless thank you so much
Inf.ammo it means from short "infinite ammo" probably for all kind of weapons that has specific clip for each bullet you fire it would certain freeze that number and separated by other for reloading, basically you can see from point of view right from the trainer unless you see these two lined together like "inf.ammo - no reload", it's common sense. If you don't want to reload just activate "no reload" cheat, simple as that.

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
Is there any reason why these kind of *exaggerated* cheats you may need for? main story it's only about 10 hours to complete or it's something for achievement i presume?

Inf.ammo it means from short "infinite ammo" probably for all kind of weapons that has specific clip for each bullet you fire it would certain freeze that number and separated by other for reloading, basically you can see from point of view right from the trainer unless you see these two lined together like "inf.ammo - no reload", it's common sense. If you don't want to reload just activate "no reload" cheat, simple as that.
ohhh i didnt see the no reload settings
i just browsed thru it really quick good to know

and i was just wondering and asking cause iv been using his cheats for a long time on many games specialy in some older games he would have the infi ammo option and some would works that you would have infi ammo and couldnt reload and some you had to reload, and sine i didnt see it i was just wondering but its all cleared up now

and yes its common sense but i didnt see it and as mentioned some trainers work with and soe without reload dont have to be an ass about it geee i was just asking

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
dont have to be an ass about it geee i was just asking
Wasn't trying to be so, neither to yell, i apologize if you think in a way i did that but of course, no need to be embarrassed about asking unexpected questions ;) always happy to provide straight justification answers, it's just we have so many inexperienced members that would ask insignificant questions in doubt where most of them are *sigh* just bunch of kids whom can't understand reading something or at least to see FAQ for something that's in common etc.

many games specialy in some older games he would have the infi ammo option and some would works that you would have infi ammo and couldnt reload
If i'm not wrong, i do remember similar issue long time ago. It happens rarely typos like this.

guthixan

Reaction score
What does the story or any of that have to do with cheats, cheats are there to add a bit more fun, action, and more...
That's like asking (Why would you want to add a mod that gives you a car when there's already planes?) because of different aspect?

Rage 2 has so much replayability.
Also you never really quoted.. anything proper in my comment, your comment was more or so aimed at the speed one...

Slow speed is great for screenshots, more dramatic actions e.t.c (Depends on the user)
Fast speed ^ same as above.
One Hit Kill, because why not??? again fun...
It's down to the individual person.

You're asking such a question when you are a staff member of a (TRAINER WEBSITE)...

===MY RESPONSE IS IN NO WAY SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN AS RUDE, IT WAS NEVER WRITTEN IN A RUDE MANNER=== I have answered in more of a (confused manner)... each person writes stuff and expressed stuff differently.

P.S

Capital letters don't always mean shouting the capitals in here have no meaning to shouting, something that I hope a "STAFF MEMBER" should know!

Last edited:

Shipsnutter

Reaction score
Seems the f9 does not work for me, got money and other items in inventory, am I missing something?

edit: tried changing the hot keymap, and same, I get a beep from the trainer and no action in-game.

Last edited:

Vadvilldu2

Reaction score
Seems the f9 does not work for me, got money and other items in inventory, am I missing something?

edit: tried changing the hot keymap, and same, I get a beep from the trainer and no action in-game.
I have the same problem

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
Wasn't trying to be so, neither to yell, i apologize if you think in a way i did that but of course, no need to be embarrassed about asking unexpected questions ;) always happy to provide straight justification answers, it's just we have so many inexperienced members that would ask insignificant questions in doubt where most of them are *sigh* just bunch of kids whom can't understand reading something or at least to see FAQ for something that's in common etc.

If i'm not wrong, i do remember similar issue long time ago. It happens rarely typos like this.

hey man no problem i understand as mod/staff (I am assuming you are helping out here to answer questions etc)
i understand that somtimes you get questions were you just facepalm yourself plus everyone has a RL too so i do get that sometimes you just get frustrated. i also apologize and should have been more open minded.

hope everything is cleared up now and thank you for people like you who do help out and answer people questions. I know MrAntiFun already got enough on his plate. so its good to have people like you who help out

regards
Xhodan Xeus

Shipsnutter

Reaction score
Also unlimited car ammo seems to restrict to 99 and has the vehicle warning low ammo non stop, perhaps a higher limited ( yet unlimited ) number would suffice.

Really love your trainers AntiFun, once things are settled some £ coming your way!

Denss

Reaction score
omg, that's fast bro

btw, I've tested it, inf. money works, inf. upgrades, project all works..

tested today, on steam version of RAGE 2.

my humble thanks, god bless you