Trainer Search

juanal345

Reaction score
Muchas gracias por el trabajo que hacen en la web, para los usuarios, es un privilegio sin lugar a dudas, saludos.

j0j0

Reaction score
As usual Very Fast, with Quality Trainers, you are doing Great Job man:)
Thank you MAF!

xucphra

Reaction score
Infinite crafting resources causes weapon damage augmentation to be set to 99999 damage buff was too strong and led to shotgun and bfg not working (steam)

RetroStu

Reaction score
2 of the options dont work for me (both crafting resources i think), but the important ones i wanted do so thanks.

HawkSE

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to be able to reset my health and damage output. Both are stuck really high.

justinjshen

Reaction score
I lost my mouse cursor in-game after installing and using this. Anyone else get that??

Last edited:

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
i use the Steam version and iv seen some people have problems with the trainer which is weird
i use

Inf.Ammo
Inf.Gadget
Inf.Car Ammo
Inf.Car Boost
Inf.Upgrade Resources
Inf.Project Points
Inf.Money

All at the same time and everything works perfect trainer/game hasnt crashed once and the trainer cheats activate right away

ZeRoCoOLUK

Reaction score
inf money doesnt seem to work for me but it activates, inf gadget and upgrade resources dont activate at all though.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
I managed to get away with the trainer but the F5 - inf. gadget, F9 - inf. Upgrade Resources, are not working does not even activate the cheat! and what is bothering me a lot is the F6 - inf. car health! not only your vehicle but the enemies are also invulnerable, this spoils the fun a little and prevents you from completing some goals in the game! Please fix this if you can, thanks for the excellent work!

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
New Update on Steam
some still work
but

infi gadget
infi upgrade resources

do not seem to work anymore had no problems before

Bryan Magyar

Reaction score
We need)

One Hit Kill

Vehicle Weapon No Overheat

Super Speed

Slow Motion
^

Fling Does it.
So I'm hoping you can do it please :)
Thanks!
For Slow Motion, I always use Cheat Engine Speed Hacks, you do have to set up the hotkeys and speed reduction settings in Cheat Engine Settings, let me know if you need help with that; if you decide to try it out. I have speed hacks set up for 10,20,30,40,50 % speed and toggle speed hack; which you must have to play at normal speed. I am using speed hacks with rage 2, so it definitely works.