Trainer Search

Roy David

Reaction score
Slow motion would be fantastic. After 4 hrs of chadz races I still cant beat the clock. or get into the winners bar. Or even timers freeze . To much over steer with the controller, Not enough with the key board, The trainer works, Any have a suggestion?

General Ko

Donor
Reaction score
Slow motion would be fantastic. After 4 hrs of chadz races I still cant beat the clock. or get into the winners bar. Or even timers freeze . To much over steer with the controller, Not enough with the key board, The trainer works, Any have a suggestion?
My thoughts exactly.Slow-Mo/BulletTime would be fantastico!

borderglans

Reaction score
the trainers come so fast and free for grabbing that most of you just sound like spoiled kids that think they're entitled to ask for whatever they want in these trainers... don't take it for granted and a "thank you" never killed anyone. the real and only issue that would very much be appreciated is if the trainer would be compatible to the Bethesda version, as the upgrade resources can't be activated. thank you for putting in the time and work.
though judging by all the generic crap and lazy execution done in many areas in the game I doubt it's even worth making another one...

Theoldmonk

Reaction score
This is all good. Funny there is a guy you can buy 1 hit kill from up north in the map.. LOL Thanks for the hard work

ZxAsriel

Reaction score
thank you for your hard work

Seconded. Cheat, happens who lock things behind a paywall can shove a anti tank rifle up their own arse. (If some of you don't know, cheat, happens is a greedy multiconglommerate, who put real life money on trainers like they're physical products, each trainer being differently priced so they can drain peoples wallets dry as quickly as possible, they even admit to this with the terms of the "premium membership", one of the reasons MrAntiFun makes me proud, standing against those greedy suits.)

bigbrassballs

Reaction score
Fingers crossed this gets updated soon. Looking at making my own "New Game+" run by bee-lining for all the guns and abilities at the start and only doing the required encounters to get the guns and abilites. *Then* playing the game as normal. As a god.

NateMan74

Reaction score
where do i get the rage 2 trainer at my virus program deleted the one i had is their an update for it?

ZxAsriel

Reaction score
oh great, something happened and now ALL the hotkeys are just beeping at me.

goalposthead

Reaction score
One thing we really need: a way to beat the mandatory race easily. That thing is a FPS and having to drive that horrible brickl and failing multiple times is extremely frustrating. Maybe something to slow other cars in the race or make them all explode?

ZxAsriel

Reaction score
One thing we really need: a way to beat the mandatory race easily. That thing is a FPS and having to drive that horrible brickl and failing multiple times is extremely frustrating. Maybe something to slow other cars in the race or make them all explode?

seconded. but first I have to figure out what's wrong with my RAGE 2 trainer, it's in some sort of sticky keys mode, I doubt a newer trainer version with even more cheap thrills will do the trick of getting my kicks, if you know what I'm saying. Disabling any enemy cars' wheels on the minimap would be very welcoming.