Trainer Search

Tao Player1

Reaction score
Wow this is weak... VERY disappointed that Mr. Antifun has sold out to a crap company like WeMod. No thanks. RIP
When you count up the hundreds, and thousands of hours the man dedicated to putting out free trainers, he deserves thanks instead of recriminations. I am grateful for all those great trainers; sadly it seems that their time has come.

FUnny

Reaction score
No hard feelings but WeMod is too invasive and gives no setup wihtin the app to avoid any data collection (sending them to WeMod servers and finally selling them). Not to mention some highly probable EU law violations which comes with such an data collection app.
I trusted MAF in this regard, but a "collective" like WeMod could change its mind from one day to the other without any information to their customers.

Simple As It

Reaction score
I think most of people understand Mr. Antifun accept partnership because ... well, the obvious reason is financial stability. However, the thing is ... WeMod are not yet polished, it's still rough and a lot of flaws, so it would be great if Mr. Antifun still create the usual trainers. It was like and EPIC Games Store IT GOD DAMN FORCES PEOPLE TO USE IT BECAUSE THE EXCLUSIVITY! SAME AS THIS!
I'm fine with EGS or WeMod but please fix/polish their launcher first! be transparent! it was like giving a car but without break or a frickin wheels.

Rocjames77

Reaction score
This is exactly how I felt when my favorite mom and pop store closed because they put a walmart in town. This was my favorite place for game trainers, and then Wemod aka the evil empire enticed our great MAF with shinies. Its a sad day indeed

dimyok

Reaction score
Well tried it again in good faith but as cleaned registry wont update and firewall blocks suspicious traffic so not worth the risk . Strange thing is usualy by now others like Fling have trainer out but all i see is the cheathappens demo have you guys find anything else ?

ghostron

Reaction score
Doe
Current Trainers:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Epic Games) 8-15-19 Trainer +9
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Epic Games) 8-17-19 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Unlimited Hull
  2. Unlimited Shields
  3. Unlimited Power
  4. Always Allow Auto Pilot
  5. No Wanted Level
  6. Unlimited Credit
  7. Unlimited Missiles
  8. Instant Missile Cooldown
  9. Weak Targeted Ships
Does it work with the *****-ed game? If so how should i get it to work?

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
I hope WeMod is paying him big bucks. I can wait till WeMod acts like jerks and he quits. My Paypal is ready, but not for WeMod. I guess I'll learn that ******** cheat engine crap now.

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not to spam every thread w/ WeMod b1tching but I used the Remnant from the Ashes trainer w/ WeMod and it worked fine. I was -very- skeptical about their app because none of us like installing more stuff than we need to but it worked fine.

My only complaint is that if you launch the game from steam directly it seems like the Wemod gets confused somehow that the game is already running. But otherwise it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

If you are dead set against it there is always Fling and LinGon who still make very awesome simple .exe trainers or if you want to use cheat engine ******** revolution.

Guza911

Reaction score
For me, the wemod thing cant point to anything but a straight up executable.
Pointing to the launcher asks me if I want to use microsoft store to find an app to open it :)

Im happy for MAF for finding a way to profit from what he does...but this crap just aint working most of the time and im used to having a 100% working MAF trainer always :/ oh well