Trainer Search

XGhozt

Reaction score
Which version?
Steam version.

Open location where the game is on Epic version, rename the exe to RebelGalaxySteam.exe then run the game. The trainer will recognize it and activate cheats.

mishera

Reaction score
Steam version.

Open location where the game is on Epic version, rename the exe to RebelGalaxySteam.exe then run the game. The trainer will recognize it and activate cheats.

That might work....if the Epic Games store thing actually downloaded the games directly to your computer like Steam. But they don't. As I suspect, 99% of the people asking for the trainer for epic games has downloaded it during the free game weekend for it.

"But unknown noob, how do you know they don't put it directly on your computer?" Simple my good but misleading friend, When I right click on the shortcuts on my desktop, one, there is no option for opening the files location, and two, Properties of the shortcut tells me its an internet shortcut. Which tells me that either they are being nice to our HD's or they might yank the games at some point, so we have to actually purchase them.

XGhozt

Reaction score
The shortcut is to load up Epic Games client, it's not a internet link.

My location. E:\Epic Client\Epic Games\RebelGalaxy

Raskacio

Reaction score
Thank you a lot, trainer v1.08 GOG+steam+Epic, works like a charm on the game version 2.5.0.10 GOG

synse

Donor
Reaction score
I hate to ask, but how do I access this trainer in WeMod, @MrAntiFun? The only trainer available is a 2017 one from STN. Yours does not appear to be in the program, even when I use the .exe in the opening post of this thread. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

laijer

Reaction score
The infinte ammo for game launched through Epic Games Launcher; seems to work perfectly for the SECONDARY missiles.
The TURRET missiles works on occasion, but most of the times it doesn't work. Is there a trick to get it working?