Trainer Search

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
listen mate, i don't think you need to a trainer cuz right now a debug mode is enabled in the game. Press esc and go to debug. Everything is included there.
if you need unlimited food simply find the code. The rest is piece of cake.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
since official version is out we need a trainer dear antifun...

Aztech'N'Rae

Reaction score
You are making a request but it was implied that if a person was to make a request, some info are needed.
The info needed are the Steam URL, Application Type (If paid or free. If paid, please include the price) and the features of the trainer or rather, some specific cheats the you want to include in the trainer.

gagius

Donor
Reaction score
Well, then I make the request
You are making a request but it was implied that if a person was to make a request, some info are needed.
The info needed are the Steam URL, Application Type (If paid or free. If paid, please include the price) and the features of the trainer or rather, some specific cheats the you want to include in the trainer.

It is a paid game, the price is i suppose 10 dollars for regular and 15 for deluxe (i am from mexico and the prices are weird...) ammm if you tell me to get the steam id of the game I will gladly do so. THe trainer could have ammo, medicine, food...also it would be nice to somehow accelerate building proceses but not necesary. URL: /app/257170 just paste this to store(.)steampowered(.)com the site isnt letting me upload it correctly

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
http://store.steampowered.com/app/257170/?

we need

unlimited food
unlimited ammo
unlimited materials
unlimited medicine
unlimited gasoline

level 10 skills to selected survivor
or fast xp gain...

add survivor to the town

fast research**
fast construction**

if you make level 10 skills there is no need for fast research* and fast construction* at some point.
it'll ruin the fun instantly.

this is all.

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
or just noting that you aren't following rules.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
i saw it in the youtube now, thx for this wonderful gift..