1. Inf.Resources
  2. Instant Construction
  3. Instant Recruiting

Attachments

• Red Alert Yuri Revenge V1.001 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 65,325

Galnasvensken

Reaction score
Stupid question really, but does this work on the regular Red Alert 2 or do I have to use the Red aler 2 trainer for it?

Stupid question really...

Oreintu

Reaction score
Hey MR.Antifun it is very Cool Trainer thank you very Much :)

izo19

Reaction score
Turned this gam on after a really long time and to find this online is just amazing thank you mr anti fun you are amazing amazing amazing

autumntears

Reaction score
do the enemy also get the benefit from the cheat with this trainer, cuz i have some trainer like this its a trainer +12 but the cheats i use, seem like the enemy also get the benefit from it like money, instant build inf power, etc

MrWezz23

Reaction score
do the enemy also get the benefit from the cheat with this trainer, cuz i have some trainer like this its a trainer +12 but the cheats i use, seem like the enemy also get the benefit from it like money, instant build inf power, etc
as far as i have tested it after your comment, it's not noticeable if it does
(and i'm talking in the sense of superweapons in the first minute of playing)

MrAH

Reaction score
how can i start trainer imean when because when i started the trainer before game the trainer dosent work and when i started firstly game then trainer i mean starting the trainer after alt+tab the game dosent respond(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

misousa22

Reaction score
Red Alert Yuri Revenge V1.001 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Resources
  2. Instant Construction
  3. Instant Recruiting
Hello. I have Win 10. Does anyone know how to use the trainer? It seems that I have downloaded all available trainers but they don't work.
What can I do?

Mezaying

Reaction score
If error.Click Run as Administrator.But if it Not work Go to cncnet's link

patish

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun thanx for all of your works ... if i may i have a opinion that i wanted to share with you , i really love games but sometimes they are getting on my nerves and there is no way out but mrantifun's great trainers ... but i use your trainers in a kind of limited way for example in a game like empire tw just using movement cheat and nothing else . So i suggest you maybe will be able to make trainers sort of weaker that the players would do somethings by themselves ! Just this wish you great happiness and good luck