Trainer Search

luckyirishlad

Reaction score
so after patch lastnight every time i use money trainer it rolls back to the max ingame amount u are allowed which is i think 99999 and when u quit game as it saves to the cloud unless u turn it off it gives conflict save error and u have to pick a save to go back to before u used money spend at store

Akula_

Reaction score
What if you just want the trainer without installing wemod invasive crap ?

Cocktopuss

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works fine, only thing that isnt really working is the money option, springs back to the old number instead of the new one and you cant really buy anything using it.

123lisa

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I don´t get the whole wemod thing, it just complains about download failed whenever I try to open the wemod-setup.exe. It gives me a sad smiley and says: Please wait while the required files are downloaded. I´ve been waiting for about an hour now and nothing changed. I´m on Win 10, if that helps.

Last edited:

Mastrodux

Reaction score
Well, sire, it seems like R* caught up onto this and managed to block the trainer from modifying the game. WeMod does not detect the game nor its directory, if you try to launch the game from the trainer, RDR2 gives you an error message saying "Please run RDR2 from the R* launcher", and if you attempt to use the trainer whilst the game is already up and running it just doesn't detect it.

Edit: I found a workaround:
1. Make sure the RDR2.exe directory is registered on the WeMod trainer (as if you were to launch the game from the trainer).
2. Launch the game from the R* Launcher.
3. Press "Play" on the trainer whilst in the main menu screen and wait for it to register the game as already open
4. Enjoy

jer81

Reaction score
Well, sire, it seems like R* caught up onto this and managed to block the trainer from modifying the game. WeMod does not detect the game nor its directory, if you try to launch the game from the trainer, RDR2 gives you an error message saying "Please run RDR2 from the R* launcher", and if you attempt to use the trainer whilst the game is already up and running it just doesn't detect it.

I'm running into the same problem.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
There is an issue with your RDR2 trainer MR.Antifun. I can't pay the bounty off if I cheat the money.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score

Edit: I found a workaround:
1. Make sure the RDR2.exe directory is registered on the WeMod trainer (as if you were to launch the game from the trainer).
2. Launch the game from the R* Launcher.
3. Press "Play" on the trainer whilst in the main menu screen and wait for it to register the game as already open
4. Enjoy

We already knew that genius. It works like that with any other game...

Reaction score
For those who want to cheat money. Just activate unlimited Items and sell some high value stuff to the stores, it's like legit selling items to stores and the value does not go back.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
For the money you need to get your money up past 6500 then it wont drop when you spend. You will need to do this every time you launch the game since it will default back to 0

krafti

Reaction score
wemod? no thanks, i search a new gametrainerGOD! bye mrantifun. money is not all! you have sell your soul!

GideonFluff

Reaction score
Every time I try to use the trainer the game immediately crashes :/ Not sure if the game is still buggy because of the usual messy launch or if it's some new anti-cheat system.