Trainer Search

rubber johnny

Reaction score
can you please fix the unlimited health. Enabling causes your character or anyone else in your party to die from 1 hit. As soon as I figure out a program to record thw window with I will upload the video.

rstev448

Reaction score
the money cheat is buggy i set my money and if i save and load its all gone

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
wemod? no thanks, i search a new gametrainerGOD! bye mrantifun. money is not all! you have sell your soul!

Programmers need to live and feed their families. Don't be a leach. WeMod is a good platform and if MrAnti can make some money off it that's good. He deserves it.

123lisa

Reaction score
I don´t mind wemod, but I still can´t set it up. The WeMod-setup.exe keeps telling me that the download failed, so I can´t use the trainer at all. Help! Please!

Modderteen1999

Reaction score
Can we get an option for weapon condition or maybe accuracy. Weapon degradation is too damn fast

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score

123lisa

Reaction score
1. Go to the site https://www.wemod.com/
2. Set up the account
3. Download the app
4. Install the app
5. Look for the game (inside the wemod app)
6. hook it to your RDR2.exe

voila

If my instructions aren't clear enough just go here https://support.wemod.com/category/13-wemod-app---troubleshooting
The instructions are clear. But at step 4, it just says download failed when I open the .exe. And I have no idea how to fix this. Thx for the fast response, though.

crypt_

Reaction score
Could you add a feature that freezes your honor? So that if you wanna play RDR2 and shoot guys (ie: bounty hunters or lawmen) that have been annoying you and you want revenge for but without losing all your honor?

metalface

Reaction score
Well, money cheat is not "doesn't working", just working in a strange way, you need drop it to 0 then cheat will working, however when you made some money the number will reset, so you have to spend it all then cheat will working again.

Rockstar Store version BTW.

baba38

Reaction score
the cheat for money does not work when we buy something it comes back to 0

waffel

Reaction score
For those who want to cheat money. Just activate unlimited Items and sell some high value stuff to the stores, it's like legit selling items to stores and the value does not go back.
Thanks for the tip and it works. the money doesn't go away when I restart the game

Pixel670

Reaction score
Hi ! The Trainer are already patched, i can't launch the game with wemode, i have this error : "Please Launch the game with the Rockstar Game Launcher"... It's toasted :x

Redwanul HAQUE

Reaction score
This is working but I think when I use the Money cheat. It changes my save percentage value to "In the Begining 3.3%". Could someone look into that, please. The progress itself doesn't change but just the save name and percentage changes.

ZMA1

Reaction score
Hi ! The Trainer are already patched, i can't launch the game with wemode, i have this error : "Please Launch the game with the Rockstar Game Launcher"... It's toasted :x
Launch the game in Rockstar, then click on play in wemod. It will appear as an error, but it will update in wemod as "playing". Great and quick trainer, but the set money doesn't work.

Pixel670

Reaction score
Launch the game in Rockstar, then click on play in wemod. It will appear as an error, but it will update in wemod as "playing". Great and quick trainer, but the set money doesn't work.

Ok thank you !

jijiji43

Reaction score
Hey dude nice trainer, but i cant spend the money i add. I have originally 100 dollars and bump it to 30k, it goes down to original amount when spending money. please try to fix and i always appriciate your work. thanks.