Trainer Search

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
So my money cheat doesn't work? I set it to 5000 dollars from my original 10 dollars for example then go buy an item, pick up money, etc etc and my money then drops down to the original number of 10 dollars, the 5000 dollars refuses to stay? I tried setting it to 5000, saving then reloading and loading that save it still has just 10 dollars.

Also can we get an no-requirements cheat if thats possible to buy upgrades? so many upgrades require rare pelts and items that can take hours to get

For the money you need to get your money up past 6500 then it wont drop when you spend. You will need to do this every time you launch the game since it will default back to 0 . Use the Unlimited Items cheat to sell things to gt your money up.

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
For the money you need to get your money up past 6500 then it wont drop when you spend. You will need to do this every time you launch the game since it will default back to 0 . Use the Unlimited Items cheat to sell things to gt your money up.
I tried m8 and still didn't work :( set my cash to way above 6500 and still just drops back down to 10 bucks

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
I tried m8 and still didn't work set my cash to way above 6500 and still just drops back down to 10 bucks

You can't SET IT to 6500. Need to get it there in game first, then use the money cheat. Sell a bunch of items using Unlimited items to legit get it to more than 6500, then use the money cheat.

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
You can't SET IT to 6500. Need to get it there in game first, then use the money cheat. Sell a bunch of items using Unlimited items to legit get it to more than 6500, then use the money cheat.
Oooohh I totally misunderstood, thanks m8.

Cocktopuss

Donor
Reaction score
So my money cheat doesn't work? I set it to 5000 dollars from my original 10 dollars for example then go buy an item, pick up money, etc etc and my money then drops down to the original number of 10 dollars, the 5000 dollars refuses to stay? I tried setting it to 5000, saving then reloading and loading that save it still has just 10 dollars.

Also can we get an no-requirements cheat if thats possible to buy upgrades? so many upgrades require rare pelts and items that can take hours to get

Im not sure if this works cause im not really using the trainer, but in the past with most of games like this, money cheats and "Unlimited Items" cheats kinda conflict when using at the same time, try cheating the money, and when buying something disable the "Unlimited Items" cheat and see if it works.

rokas

Reaction score
please add if possible no crafting requirments

Dopey101

Reaction score
Ppl if you're having problems with running the WeMod Red dead Redemption 2 tainer that worked for me and many other ppl. Here is the fix:
1. Run Red Dead from the Rockstar Launcher
2. Get in to the game
3. Go to your Desktop
4. Open WeMod Launcher and look for the Read Dead Redemption 2 trainer
5. Press the "Fix" button in the upper right corner of the Client. Then Drag and drop the Red Dead Redemption 2 Icon from your Desktop into the "Fix" drag and drop thin that opened when you pressed on it
6. Then it should say "Play" instead of "Fix". Make sure the game is still open. Then press play on WeMod and wait until it says "PLAYING (Check Mark)"
7. Then enjoy it ;)

rubber johnny

Reaction score
So the money cheat is based on your progress in the game. In the first chapter its 6500 2nd is 7500 etc. Have no clue why its like that but it is. If that doesnt work just keep increasing it by 1000 increments

Yerycho

Reaction score
RDR online: not workink money, unlimited items and health. All others working. / official /

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
RDR online: not workink money, unlimited items and health. All others working. / official /
This trainer should not be used online. There is a 99.9% chance you will be banned in the first ban wave.

boner479

Donor
Reaction score

MAF will never correct a trainer to be used online. He does not support the use of online trainers. Good luck.........