Trainer Search

billoubill

Reaction score
Do you know that save editor for rdr 2 exist? All yours problems vanished.....

IVAO04

Reaction score
Unable in Single Player to use any Save Game features. I read through the prior posts and did not see this, perhaps I overlooked something. Is there a work around for it? I have no problems with the trainer in-game outside of saves. In non-trainer posts/forums, cheats disable saves. MrAntiFun, is there a way around this?

cashland

Reaction score
After following all instructions at Rockstar Support's site the game still "exits unexpectedly" when wemod runs. I also tried a reinstall of wemod and the game but nothing was fixed. Anyone else have a fix for the issue?

Cocktopuss

Donor
Reaction score
those damn wemod trainers ALWAYS turn off when my internet cuts out or they crash my game. Its annoying as **** and i wish we could have the old trainer back

I think we all understand Mrantifun wants to focus on making mods and not all the other stuff that comes with it, but i think most agree that "Wemod" wasnt the best solution, there are just way to many complications using it.

rdtg

Reaction score
WeMod goes down constantly and it just ends up crashing the game. And if you have spotty internet don't even think about using it as any d/c and wemod stops working....and the game crashes... I was really disappointed to come back and see the partnership :( I'll stick to the old MAF trainers I have saved and I guess go back to CE tables; I don't trust companies pushing game trainers. I can easily see it going in the CH direction ($$$)

MAF you been my hero for a long, long time with your work; It's always been completely stable, updated frequently and best of all safe to download and use. You would be surprised at how many sketchy trainers there are out there with spyware and what no.
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. rdtg out.

piefox

Reaction score
Seems rock* must have patched something been using this Trainer flawlessly up until today. When you try to go into single player the game crashes immediately with WeMod active. If you are in Single player and activate WeMod the game immediately crashes to desktop. Game runs fine without the trainer active which is why it leads me to believe something was patched on the game.

Shadowite

Reaction score
Can you possibly add no crafting mats needed so i dont have to hunt all those animals with perfect pelts and just make them right there without them?

junior_clk

Reaction score
Can you make the player invisible? accuracy 100%? 1 hit kill (prefer headshot)
horse bonding faster?

AlbaSama

Reaction score
I NEVER have a problem with wemod soft, since i begin to use it in june... never.

Matt6sic62

Reaction score
There's definitely some kind of anti-cheat drm crap in this game. I've tested this on 5 different occasions and every time I've had my game saves corrupted. I've used MrAntifun's Wemod trainer and the trainer posted above by Fling. The game somehow detects if you run the trainer software, even if you open and close it while the game isn't even running. Any and ALL save games I had in my save folder become affected and corrupted after running one of these. I'll boot up the game, select story and wait for it to load, and when it does the screen becomes flickering black. You can hear the in-game noise and audio, like footsteps and music, but visually you can't see anything. The only thing I've been able to get away with is using the XB36Hazard Save Game editor. You can cheat money using Cheat Engine, but if you use the save editor there's no need to even bother with cheat engine.

Greggel

Reaction score
You've been lucky, or else maybe some of us have been unlucky?.
Same here, i see lots of people complain that its not free or it doesnt work.
Do some research people, its completely FREE.
And i never had any problems with crashing or not working.
And if WeMod is down cause of server problems? Have some patience and dont cheat for a couple of hours.
Dont forget, its FREE, not like you are paying for their hard work.