Trainer Search

Wesley Prinsen

Reaction score
I can't seem to get mine to work, I have it on the rockstar launcher but when I hit play it says it had trouble loading the cheats. I have tried both the game exe and the launcher exe.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Same here, i see lots of people complain that its not free or it doesnt work.
Do some research people, its completely FREE.
And i never had any problems with crashing or not working.
And if WeMod is down cause of server problems? Have some patience and dont cheat for a couple of hours.
Dont forget, its FREE, not like you are paying for their hard work.

There are a lot of issues with this trainer. Since ive installed wemod i have issues with my pc similar to a virus. Web pages are displayed in other languages, windows folder being accessed etc. I could do a deep dive into this software but my work is more important atm. I havent downloaded anything that isnt legit ie torrents or anything else in that aspect.
It isnt "free" that is why there is a pro option. I can literally do the same thing as the trainers through a memory assembler. It's just more convenient to have someone else do it. I do not like wemod. Its wonky and a lot of the times the program tells me its not the right exe even from legitimate copies of the games. I encountered this issue with Final Fantasy 15. The older trainers worked but not wemod for that game.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
The game refuses to work if wemod is launched. The game crashes while loading into single player. Without wemod it works fine. Im not even hitting the "play" button through wemod so cheats arent even active during the time of the crashes

Bloodplague

Reaction score
this guy on nexus mods has found a 'modded' way to get 1 hit kills any chance to see it on the trainer??

david k

Reaction score
It can't find the EXE for Red Dead probably. Click the arrow next to the Fix button and point it to the program.

Wow Thanks for that. It has 2 exe.

PlayRDR2.exe
RDR2.exe

Which one?

qgrasteit

Reaction score
So the latest steam version works okay. The Money cheat isn't super straight forward though. I found I have to repeat increasing money (F7) right before I buy something, every time. And it only increases it $10 or $20 at a time, depending on the price of the item.

tbolinger76

Master Donor
Reaction score
Okay. So no matter whether I play online, offline, with or without internet, it doesn't work. Launching directly from WeMod causes the game to fail to launch. Getting into the game, and then attempting to hit "play" afterwards, just causes the game to crash. Seriously, why in the Hell am I still donating here if everything getting uploaded to WeMod is just breaking the ******* game?

Lucrass

Reaction score
Can you please add an option that adds all 5 of the Dead-eye perks that are obtained throughout the story? I keep posting this same comment EVERYWHERE and no one even seems to look at it. There are 5 PERKS! that are granted in 5 Major story missions in the game. These perks are FREAKIN AMAZING! But it seems no one realizes they are even there! >_<

level 1 - Unlocks dead-eye and automatically selects targets when aiming over them. (Unlocked in Chapter 1: Old Friends)
level 2 - Manually select target points. (Unlocked in Chapter 2: Pouring Forth Oil)
level 3 - Continuously shoot without breaking dead-eye. (Unlocked in Chapter 4: Banking, the Old American Art)
level 4 - Highlight hearts and heads while in dead-eye and aiming at an enemy. (Unlocked in Chapter 5: Fleeting Joy)
level 5 - Highlight stomach, groin, lunges, and other vital areas. (Best for hunting legendary animals that are hard to kill) (Unlocks in Chapter 6: Goodbye, Dear Friend)