Trainer Search

grantmarcum55

Reaction score
Okay. So no matter whether I play online, offline, with or without internet, it doesn't work. Launching directly from WeMod causes the game to fail to launch. Getting into the game, and then attempting to hit "play" afterwards, just causes the game to crash. Seriously, why in the Hell am I still donating here if everything getting uploaded to WeMod is just breaking the ******* game?

Same issues here. Trainer is broken, needs updating. It may be due to the idiots using it online.

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
Deffo needs updating. Thanks as always for the hard work :)

calore83

Reaction score
sry. im korean user. enter wemod and start play. always social club error.....my english bad...
please help OTL...

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
sry. im korean user. enter wemod and start play. always social club error.....my english bad...
please help OTL...
Launch the game through Steam, Epic, Rockstar then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once your save has loaded.

peniii

Donor
Reaction score
Yea.. Steam version doesn't work on wemod... None of them does anything when activated.

brukerfavn

Reaction score
"No bounty" is supposed to make me not wanted?

Doesn't seem to work. Im on rockstar launcher win 8.
Please fix :)

The other options I have tried seems to work.
Thanks!

edit: oops. That's obviously not what that option is supposed to to. Lower/no wanted level would be awesome though!
I see your main "competitor" has it

Last edited:

Istrate

Reaction score
Hello, trainer needs to be updated for the last version of the game, 28.07.2020. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you!