Trainer Search

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
The inf time cheat worked once. Now when I try to do a timed mission. Says I ran out of time.

JSB_350

Reaction score
He did it!!
Now if only we got the same trainer for the original red faction guerrilla on PC also can you add one more thing to trainer infinite reconstruction no cool down if you can thanks. I bet you they now update this game to ruin the trainer that's why i would like the original game with this same trainer because then we have a backup in case they screw it up with an update but again as always thanks for the trainer update mrantifun!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
The inf time cheat worked once. Now when I try to do a timed mission. Says I ran out of time.
Once you activate time cheat (don't deactivate it you will get time to zero and therefore mission failed) you get 31min total once you completed it, the time remaining will be resumed to next timed mission but if you feel where you don't have time just save the game then restart the game you will get from 31min.

He did it!!
Now if only we got the same trainer for the original red faction guerrilla on PC also can you add one more thing to trainer infinite reconstruction no cool down if you can thanks. I bet you they now update this game to ruin the trainer that's why i would like the original game with this same trainer because then we have a backup in case they screw it up with an update but again as always thanks for the trainer update mrantifun!

Give a try to use this trainer to original one perhaps it will work since both have same process name and data, let us know if it's working :)

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
i didnt turn it off. it was still on when i did the truck transportation mission.

rob_koo

Reaction score
seem like when i try any of the cheats the trainer freezes

155jc1

Reaction score
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\tyder\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa11748.1268\Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered V4450 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.exe"
I get this message whenever I try and run the exe, what should I do?

Same here

cybuc

Reaction score
Nice Trojan my man, both malware bytes and windows defender tells me its a virus. Which is odd because none of your other trainers do this so why try to infect me now?

Drakked100

Reaction score
Nice Trojan my man, both malware bytes and windows defender tells me its a virus. Which is odd because none of your other trainers do this so why try to infect me now?
yea. i get the same thing.

larsV

Reaction score
because it is still a false reaction of your anti malware program,they are stepping up keep their program up to date,but that doesn`t mean your infected........

dorukhan84

Reaction score
Red.Faction.Guerrilla.ReMarstered.Update.v4590-CODEX

update please !

Kaff E. Dyret

Reaction score
Any chance for a 4427 version trainer? Or is going backward not really an option ;-)
Edit: V4450 seems to work. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Any chance for a 4427 version trainer? Or is going backward not really an option ;-)
Edit: V4450 seems to work. Thanks a bunch!!!!

You can use latest version trainer, it should work mostly game backwards versions.