Website Admin
Reaction score
Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Single Player V08.21.2016 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Stamina

Notice:
Health cheat will prevent most of the damage but you should avoid taking too much damage anyway .

Attachments

• Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Single Player V08.21.2016 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 7,145

thelastbeluga

Reaction score
So I can still die when playing on "Hero of Stalingrad" (hardest difficulty). It actually causes problems as you cannot respawn, the screen just goes black.

Sven Hunkstrom

Reaction score
you can use the console command "suicide" to respawn. I've been having the same issue of the screen turning black after getting shot but using that command fixes the problem.

janver22

Reaction score
Infinite Health and Stamina does not work. It will only trigger a warning sound from windows and text is not marked red in the trainer.

cta rail

Reaction score
So I can still die when playing on "Hero of Stalingrad" (hardest difficulty). It actually causes problems as you cannot respawn, the screen just goes black.
no is just a glitch it happend to me manny times and the trainer wasn't active is just a game glitch

leu.alex

Reaction score
Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Single Player V08.21.2016 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Stamina

Notice:
Health cheat will prevent most of the damage but you should avoid taking too much damage anyway .
FIX UR SHIT

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to request an update for this trainer. Please and thank you :)