Trainer Search

Hellrock

Reaction score
Just a quick question, will this work on the steam version (which has recently been updated to V1.1.3)? Also, I have not downloaded a trainer before, so can I also get quick steps on how to do it?

speedemon22

Reaction score
I can't activate the cheats. How do I fix that?

Last edited:

Grise

Reaction score
It is corrupted.. I can't extract it from the rar file.

Stormtempter

Reaction score
Interesting encounter. The cheats seem to work with 'red' team. Which will get you to 100% war progression, but then you are suddenly flipped to the 'blue' team and now red is your opponent. I was wondering why I couldn't destroy his room and his guys weren't dying, lol.

I don't know how many missions there are yet, and I'm playing them legit, but wanted to let you know that the game seems coded for Team 1 and Team 2, rather than Player and AI.

Stormtempter

Reaction score
Yeah, playing as the Fuehrers forces for the first 100 missions, the infinite health and indestructible rooms work. For 101 to 105, the cheats actually make the enemy invincible and indestructible - since they are the Fuehrer's forces and you are now the rebel.

The instant weapon fire cheat still works, regardless of which side of the fight you are on, however.

Jubex

Reaction score
OMG that feels good you dont understand how long i been playing redcon and the frustrating wait time on guns.... SOOO SATISFYING you rock mr antifun.. Incoming Beer bro!

wakang

Reaction score
hello sir. im using bluestacks and i use redcon v1.3.0 the question is why is it the trainer off. waiting for positive response. thank you

Gearbolt

Reaction score
This trainer needs to be updated or the values for inf.Structure health has to be increased. I'am somewhere past 50% WAR or done with the game.
Most buildings are upgraded to level 3 and therefor have bigger health pools. Specaially the OMEGA cannon.
The problem im having is that my soldiers are repairing the buildings all the time cause of enemy fire not supporting the structure like they would if the had full health.

(EDIT)
With inf.Structure health the OMEGA cannon loses all its HP except 2 bars from 1 hit.
That goes for all other buildings too. Thats why my soldiers repair more then support.
Without the cheat it loses HP normal.

(EDIT)
Forgot to mention that instant fire does not work on the big guns. Instead of making it instant it puts the bar halfway through. Then you have to wait for it to fill up and shoot.
For the small guns on the other hand it shoots instant.

(EDIT)
Or better yet looking closely into it. The instant fire stops the big cannons from loading all the way.
So the values definetly needs to be changed higher.

Last edited: