Trainer Search

Jazzmag

Reaction score
Noticed today that the Unlimited ammo and unlimited stamina have stopped activating. When you press their corresponding keys you get the activate sound but the cheat doesn't work. if you press the same key again you get the activate rather than the deactivate sound.
Alt and tabbing shows the slider switching to on and then immediately back to off again.

Skeletal Merc

Reaction score
my cheat engine skills are lacking and I can not seem to find a way to get my unspent trait points to 0 or 1. can you alter the way the trainer handles trait points. I liked the original way where you "freeze" the current amount with the trainer activated but now I have a huge sum of unspent trait points after using the new updated trainer.

wweraw33

Reaction score
Wmod does not always work fine. you throw a label, you start the game. and she stupidly does not see it. how good it was before!:(

Reaction score
setup.exe

way to ruin your trainer buisness. bye.

wow. how dumb can you be!? read the damn Notice that is right above the download link you muppet! that *way to tuin buisness* is a settup for the trainer. and if you can't understand that i will say it like this. get WeMod (wich is free if you'r to dumb to understand) and install it. THEN start the Setup.exe and VOILA you can use the trainer.

AND just to make sure you understand, MrAntifun has entered an agreement and joined forces with WeMod (formerly known as Infinity) for the sake of easier destribution of trainers and etc, and WeMod is TOTTALY free, you only have to pay in it for the Pro version wich makes it possible to activate cheats remotely via theyr Phone app and to activate them manually via the PC program itself. you don't have to pay anything at all to use trainers there. just use the Hotkeys that they have chosen OR you can change wich cheats are activated with either singlekey activation or multikey activation. wich means you can combine two or more Key's to activate wanted cheats. for multikey activation just hold the first key of choice and then whilst holding that just press the other wanted key. i am also writing this LONG Quoted Comment not only for quoted user but also for those haveing problems with WeMod OR don't trust it. if anyone else need help with the app just send me a notice or email. i'll help if and wheni can.

AND BTW! THANK you mrantifun for making this and other awesome trainers. makes it more fun to play games if you can be godlike in them. at least after completing said game ;)

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun could you try to unlock all the properties via cheat? ( all conditions for the activation of the properties fulfilled)

thanks for your hard work

xiahki

Reaction score
Unfortunately, none of the features of the trainer seem to work. An update would be greatly appreciated. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately, none of the features of the trainer seem to work. An update would be greatly appreciated. :)
Trainer is activating fine , Did you try to startup the game first then press Play on the trainer ?

madjul14n

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun
could you update this trainer as a new dlc has been released.
REMNANT: FROM THE ASHES - SWAMPS OF CORSUS DLC.

Aiki

Reaction score
confirm.. most things no work.. no health just F9 - no reloads works