Renowned Explorers Build #214 64bit Trainer +3
Renowned Explorers Build #381 64bit Trainer +3
Renowned Explorers Build #459 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Supplies
  3. Inf.Resources

Notice:
  • To get resources cheat to work activate it then spend research points then you will have unlimited resources , Resources other than research may need to be spent once to see the effect of these other resources.

Attachments

• Renowned Explorers Build #163 64bit Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 2,353
  • Renowned Explorers Build #214 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 2,013
  • Renowned Explorers Build #381 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,735
  • Renowned Explorers Build #459 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,572
Last edited:

ricaro223

Reaction score
Okay I think I figured out why it isn't working. The steam version doesn't work with this trainer because the name is different. But we can't change the name of the exe on steam otherwise it won't run. Still thank you for making this.

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
To add to the above, the steam exe is called abbeycore_win32_steam.exe where as the trainer is just abbeycore_win32, not sure how simple it is on mrantifuns side to change though.

Arthur W

Reaction score
The trainer is great, it sort of works, but it should be updated with the cureent game version. Inf supplies needs a little work because i get crashes. the inf health doesnt always work unfortunately at first (have to reset the option), once it even made an enemy mini boss invincible. But it still is the best trainer out at the moment, so I just hope you'll update it.

Adnan008

Donor
Reaction score
wow.. i edited my post so much, soo.. trainer works when it feels like it.
sometimes it just wont work. but it works "sometimes"

Last edited:

Sicktag

Reaction score
trainer sometimes works. It will crash the game if the trainer is on when you finish an expedition and you gain supplies. The trainer will crash the game when it starts working for inf resources when in London phase. Health is the only thing that works. Inf supplies works if you active it before you load your game.

Sicktag

Reaction score
If you want the trainer to work:

Turn trainer on when gaining resources through research in london mode, turn off after you get 9999, this way it doesnt crash
Turn supplies and health on when expedition mode, turn off when expedition is over.
Turn health mode off when fighting EPIC bosses (on your turn when you want to deal dmg) and reactive it when you finish your turn (repeat)

temp87

Reaction score
any plans to update this so it works with steam? and the new expansion?