Trainer Search

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Invisible,Prizrak/Mammoth can still hear you running/stung by bees/startled by pigeon,the red cameras (Ep5) can still detect you.

Please add Freeze Timer for red cameras (Ep5).
Also option to freeze radio jamming,patrol path,locking Prizrak inside rooms.

Reza ALvarez

Reaction score
It says "Cheat engine not responding" when i press F1,How to fix it? Windows 7 64 Bit

Jorgeapp

Reaction score
can u update it to make it work with all chapters? thanks!

IAM CANADA

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

First of all, thank you so very much for making all of the trainers that you have made for so many years, it is greatly appreciated.

I am not sure if I made an error by posting an issue with the Republique Trainers (not VR) in the Trainer Support Forums, if I wasn't supposed to put it in that forum and I was actually supposed to put the post in here, then I apologize.

I have provided the link to the post so you can read everything that you usually need to know when there is an issue with any of your trainers.

I also sent you some e-mails (two to be exact) explaining all of the information that you need. They do not activate at all, just a windows sound and no activation of your program.

Also I would like to make a donation, however I can't use the PayPal, it says "This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations.".

I would like to make a single donation, if someone could tell me how to do it without using Patreon.

Thanking you in advance for any of your help and considerations. I would be very grateful and it would be greatly appreciated.

The Following are my computer specifications.

Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit - Version: 22H2
MotherBoard: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
Intel Core i7-4770K, [email protected] GHz.
Dual Quad Core, 32 Gigs of DDR-3 RAM.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070 OC 12GB GDDR6X Video Card
Sound Blaster ZxR Sound Card.

Take Care & Stay Safe,

CANADA

From

"THE GREAT WHITE NORTH"

:cool: