Trainer Search

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
dbtkp.jpg

Shen

Reaction score
+1, waiting for mrantifun trainer to start playing the game...i have been spoiled :p

barcuda

Reaction score
if you need money theres a trick i figured out,just buy the revival pill recipe and learn it
the buy alot of healing powder and magic powder it cost 9500 for the 99 stack each
and then mix all into revival pill and sell it and you will get 49000 it will profit you about 30k each 99 stack
i made a lot of money that way but the game is still realy hard on bosses and special monster so a trainer with god mode will be really appreciated

WiseBlue1989

Reaction score
just a simple infinity chi/mana/whatever thay call it is enough to enjoy this game
if you need money theres a trick i figured out,just buy the revival pill recipe and learn it
the buy alot of healing powder and magic powder it cost 9500 for the 99 stack each
and then mix all into revival pill and sell it and you will get 49000 it will profit you about 30k each 99 stack
i made a lot of money that way but the game is still realy hard on bosses and special monster so a trainer with god mode will be really appreciated