Trainer Search

johnp

Reaction score
just got the game, yes please to trainer. especially as i use no other brand. x

JonRedmen

Reaction score
if all you want is Money, resources and whatnot its pretty straightforward to just use Cheat Engine. What I do (and it works for a LOT of other games , too but not all)
So I start with the CE settings at
Exact Value
Value Type: 4 Bytes

Star game, open the process and search for starting gold amount. To make it easy, lets say 100. Next turn you see +30 money.
1st Search will ofc be 100
Next search search for 130
It _should narrow down to a close enough area, in fact for me first time but might need to experiment.
Change gold/money to like 99999 (be careful I think about too much higher but maybe more? try.)
Buy Now, something, unit/building

That should do it. worked for me

MikeyMirez

Reaction score
if all you want is Money, resources and whatnot its pretty straightforward to just use Cheat Engine. What I do (and it works for a LOT of other games , too but not all)
So I start with the CE settings at
Exact Value
Value Type: 4 Bytes

Star game, open the process and search for starting gold amount. To make it easy, lets say 100. Next turn you see +30 money.
1st Search will ofc be 100
Next search search for 130
It _should narrow down to a close enough area, in fact for me first time but might need to experiment.
Change gold/money to like 99999 (be careful I think about too much higher but maybe more? try.)
Buy Now, something, unit/building

That should do it. worked for me
Same for skills. I also found I could alter the food rates for cities to grow them rapidly. The big thing I want is god mode for tactical combat. I can make individual units invulnerable, but it gets really old fast when you have large forces and have to do it every fight

Kocaa

Reaction score
Or pres Ctrl+Alt+C and type: Rembrandt for Energy and black hole resources not sure how it is call, Philips for instant products, Leeuwenhoek for research, Cruijff for infinet running.