Trainer Search

Rizer

Master Donor
Reaction score
There's a nice cheat engine table already over at the cheat engine forums but they can't seem to figure out the dreaded "Freeze / Reset the in game Timer" cheat.

Was wondering if you could tinker with this game and figure it out. It's free to download...

Of course if you could just throw in the usual:

Infinite Energy
Infinite Missiles / Super Missiles / Power Bombs
Lock / Unlock Individual Suit Modifications (Varia Suit, Space Jump, Screw Attack, Ice Beam... etc. etc.)
Modify In Game Timer (most important one)

Thanks in advance. :)

Rizer

Master Donor
Reaction score
Shame, I doubt it'll ever come out. :(

There's a cheat engine table with all this stuff on it, the guy found the pointer for the timer so you can choose which ending you get from a pull down menu by adjusting the timer.

No need for him to waste time making it now, works like a charm. I'm not sure if posting the link is a violation so I won't but just go to the cheat engine forums and search AM2R, I made a thread there and there's about 3 pages of comments. The trainer is at the bottom of the 2nd page, the guy notifies that he found the pointer for the timer in the thread.

Cheers.

Ghstltno

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Rizer, found the cheat tables. :)

Dragneel Natsu

Reaction score
an actual trainer is needed not a cheat engine table and ch has one but they put it on premium

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I'd love a trainer too but I suspect Mr. Antifun doesn't want to touch this title due to Nintendo C&D this excellent fan game as "Copyright & Trademark infringement" He may be worried Nintendo would serve a C&D notice on any trainers he makes for this title.