Trainer Search

Megaverse

Reaction score
There are all ready a "F l i n g" trainer +12 out there and it says rename the file like .zips to zip when downloaded but when you try to get it it's a god damn .Exe so no way in hell i'm getting this. It's a virus i'm pretty sure of it. And so, a trainer for this cute game would be nice. If you can stand the squeaky jap voice acting :/ Not many can take it ;)

Any option would be great, I found the money in like 2 sec but getting inf items for example is a whole other story ;) Not even sure you can with this game anyway.

So i'm leaving the options to you ;)

Thank you in advanced,

Meg

manhcuongtdt

Reaction score
There are all ready a "F l i n g" trainer +12 out there and it says rename the file like .zips to zip when downloaded but when you try to get it it's a god damn .Exe so no way in hell i'm getting this. It's a virus i'm pretty sure of it. And so, a trainer for this cute game would be nice. If you can stand the squeaky jap voice acting :/ Not many can take it ;)

Any option would be great, I found the money in like 2 sec but getting inf items for example is a whole other story ;) Not even sure you can with this game anyway.

So i'm leaving the options to you ;)

Thank you in advanced,

Meg
I have already test Fling trainer +12 as you said. But it safe, and working quite nice. i combine it with cheat engine table for full fuction.

Megaverse

Reaction score
ohh nice, thanks you very much for verifying, Though meanwhile I found another on game copy world so there's no real need to make one now. But IF i had to choose I would definitely take one of Mr.Antifun I trust him far more then anyone else of the same cathegory. Let's just say it can wait for more urgent games ;)

meg

manhcuongtdt

Reaction score
ohh nice, thanks you very much for verifying, Though meanwhile I found another on game copy world so there's no real need to make one now. But IF i had to choose I would definitely take one of Mr.Antifun I trust him far more then anyone else of the same cathegory. Let's just say it can wait for more urgent games ;)

meg
indeed. mr antifun is more stable than anyone else. But atelier is not a popular game. Too few people playing this game should be given low priority.