Trainer Search

yariel

Reaction score
+1
Infinite TP (Training Point) too if possible ...
(you can raise a lot basic status and perk if you have enough of it)

Last edited:

yariel

Reaction score
need trainer evenmore now ...
the trade price get nerved (for selling) and it getting harder to play normally ...
also several enemies get harder too ...

Senpai

Reaction score
+1 ! Like someone said, the game is really fun but some mobs are just insanely hard...

Xalatus

Reaction score
+1

Features:
- Infinite Health
- No Hungry
- No Thirst
- Infinite Money
- Infinite TP (Training Point)
- Iinfinite AP
(- Super EXP)
(- Instakill)

lee_terry_jr

Reaction score
They have a cheat table out for it for cheat engine (wont post site without permission but google can find it easy enough) but that is a bit unstable (game crashes often while using it so enabling autosave is recommended) and its complicated to use. Plus they have not found an easy way to cheat items because there is a hidden pointer that has the total number of items you are carrying noted and if that number is different from what it has the game will crash. So the only way they have found that works is to lower 1 stack of items by an amount and add that same amount you took from the other stack to the stack you wish to dupe. Hopefully the admin does a trainer for it and if he does plz let me know.
However I think it might be best to wait a bit before making it because the game just came out and so patches to fix bugs that may break the trainer will be frequent for a few weeks. (note tried to edit old post but wouldnt let me claiming it was spam or something)