Trainer Search

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
The game is currently in pre-launch till January 24, however a big portion of the game is already available for those who pre-purchased the game, would be nice if we could get a trainer for it!

Game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/573100/Battlefleet_Gothic_Armada_2/

Trainer:
Inf.Renown (Game currency)
Inf.Health
Inf.Engine Boost
Inf.Shield
Mega.experience (For faster leveling up, thus unlocking tech trees faster)
No Fleet.Cap (Remove restrictions on Admirals, allowing for more ships per fleet)
No.Cooldown (Remove cooldowns on ship abilities, torpedoes, warp jumps, ect)

Cheers MAF <3

Last edited:

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
Also side note:

Since you already made a trainer for the first Battlefleet Gothic Armada (Im assuming you bought the first game on Steam also), you get a 25% discount on the sequel, so even if you don't make the trainer now, you might wanna get the game before it launch so it costs you less :)

And if you dont feel like making a full Trainer for a game in pre-launch, just Inf.Renown would be more than enough for now :D

Last edited:

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
I've updated my post with more suggestions.

For those who missed it in chat earlier:
The game is protected by EasyAntiCheat, which basically blocks trainers in Singleplayers/Multiplayers, there might be a way to fix it in the near future, allowing the game to launch without EasyAntiCheat, but for now there's most likely not going to be anything till the game is fully released (January 24)

AXIOMIND

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've updated my post with more suggestions.

For those who missed it in chat earlier:
The game is protected by EasyAntiCheat, which basically blocks trainers in Singleplayers/Multiplayers, there might be a way to fix it in the near future, allowing the game to launch without EasyAntiCheat, but for now there's most likely not going to be anything till the game is fully released (January 24)
Thank you for mention that, I am praying, as long as the use of the trainer does not obtain any online disadvantage which hurts others' experience, I did not see any reason against it!

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for mention that, I am praying, as long as the use of the trainer does not obtain any online disadvantage which hurts others' experience, I did not see any reason against it!
Trainers usually never work on Multiplayer. Also EasyAntiCheat is mainly the ''First line of defense'' for Singleplayer... and usually the only one. Multiplayer usually have more than 1 thing protecting from outside sources like Trainers, but there's always a little genius (Sarcasm) somewhere that finds a way around it, then it gets patched.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
Since it comes out later today around 10 CST, I'm hoping MAF will have a trainer up later today or within the week. Hopefully someone has already figured out a work around for the Easy Anti-Cheat.

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
Yep, game is coming out in exactly 1hour 5minutes, hopefully we're at the top of the request list since it was made a while ago :D

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
MAF is already working on it. Soon we shall purge the galaxy in cleansing fire
B6I9a88.gif

Last edited:

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
I've been helping test the trainer, a few minor issues, but getting them resolved with testing. Should be out soon.