Trainer Search

AmyGrrl

Donor
Reaction score
I've been working all week on a trainer for this game. I uploaded it a week ago and it still has not been approved. I've been tinkering away and improving it. However I can't find the thread to update the trainer now. This place takes to long to approved stuff. I may not bother submitting trainers here any more. Here's a screenshot of the current version of my trainer. You can click on the Characters/Power Ups on the bottom right to enable/disable them. However Zangetsuto doesn't do anything yet. Have been unable to figure out how he gets enabled/disabled. I may look into being able to select the power weapons for each character in the next version.

0cym5nz02t2kzm9zg.jpg

Last edited:

hiroakihsu

Reaction score
I've been working all week on a trainer for this game. I uploaded it a week ago and it still has not been approved. I've been tinkering away and improving it. However I can't find the thread to update the trainer now. This place takes to long to approved stuff. I may not bother submitting trainers here any more. Here's a screenshot of the current version of my trainer. You can click on the Characters/Power Ups on the bottom right to enable/disable them. However Zangetsuto doesn't do anything yet. Have been unable to figure out how he gets enabled/disabled. I may look into being able to select the power weapons for each character in the next version.

Cool! Any other way we can get it? Thx

AmyGrrl

Donor
Reaction score
Looks like it was finally approved. You can find it under User Submitted trainers now.