Trainer Search

Shxgy SHK

Reaction score
yes MAF the full game is 50gb its a massive file size of fps game ahaha also eating up a lot RAM :D
There's a fix for the CPU and RAM usage. Go to the Black Ops 3 folder then go to the "players" folder and open "config.ini" and look for "
//Thread count for handling the job queue
WorkerThreads = "4" // 2 to 4" and change the "4" to a "2". Works like a charm if you are having CPU and RAM issues.

Shxgy SHK

Reaction score
No problem. I had trouble with that myself and I searched for hours for a fix. Just wanted to share it so no one else has trouble.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
There's a fix for the CPU and RAM usage. Go to the Black Ops 3 folder then go to the "players" folder and open "config.ini" and look for "
//Thread count for handling the job queue
WorkerThreads = "4" // 2 to 4" and change the "4" to a "2". Works like a charm if you are having CPU and RAM issues.

no thanks my rig can handle the ram problem :) ive played and finished the game with 55-60fps ultra settings :) anyweiz thanks :)

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
no thanks my rig can handle the ram problem :) ive played and finished the game with 55-60fps ultra settings :) anyweiz thanks :)
lucky.. i have everything over specs and im getting MASSIVE stuttering and frame drops at the start of a mission and minor stutters and drops during missions.. oh well :D

Spike74545

Reaction score
Damn , My steam download got corrupted and i have to redownload it again ,Full size 50GB :( ,Will work on other stuff til the download finishes , I will get it done today even if i have to stay up all night .

I guess it did not work to stay up all night. :D

santu_1977

Reaction score
Sorry guys ,Had internet issues and the game got corrupted twice on downloading meaning 100GB went waste , Glad to say i finally managed to get the game to download 100% and will check out the game now .

really that's what I call bad luck. Something like that I spend with MGS V
In my country we say "third time lucky" (in Spanish "la tercera es la vencida" (I'm not good translating)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Damn , Game is very heavy , I will try my best to get basics cheats done like health ammo reload and gadget and see if i can work on other stuff but it is very very lagy because the game memory is large .

Spike74545

Reaction score
Well Health and Ammo ist the most Important thing for the beginning. :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well , Some news ,The game uses anticheats even for single player ,There is three ways to workaround this ,
#1 would only work on one version of the game the one the trainer was made on and it may not effect all weapons
#2 This one is very complicated and time consuming and may cause crashes
#3 This one may cause a bit of slow down of the game but it should work fine on 3-4 cheats max .
Will be going with #3 and coding the trainer at the moment .

Reaction score
fabrication kits are the most important thing since you need them for almost anything like unlocking guns skills attachments equipment and so on

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone want to test the trainer for me ? .