Trainer Search

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
How'd you manage that? Everything I tried seemed to bug out since there seems to be more than one "Counter" for resources sort of like a Visual counter and an actual counter and I never seem to be able to find both.
you gotta go into the files, right click on steam and browse the games files, look for scripts -loadouts and then look for the spawn starting materials though its still buggy, issue iv been having lately is the game crashes when the extra crates are landing :/

JDamien

Reaction score
you gotta go into the files, right click on steam and browse the games files, look for scripts -loadouts and then look for the spawn starting materials though its still buggy, issue iv been having lately is the game crashes when the extra crates are landing :/

Ahh ok, theres probably more than one place for the values for the crates. That's the problem I've run into the most is there are multiple values for each thing, say like cut wood or boards, there are multiple values for them as I said like they have a visual and real value or something not sure tbh.

1crash007

Reaction score
Go to the scripts/loadouts folder and each one of the startup choices are there.
And this is for beta 53b
In each one you will see something likes this:
Code:
initialLoadOutClasses = {
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Labourer",
    "Labourer",
    --"NCO",
}

add more to the list for more people or remove some for less..
also:
under this line
-- Make stuff spawn here
Code:
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(4,8) + startX, rand(4,8) + startY, "Starting Materials - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(4,8) + startX, rand(-8,-4) + startY, "Starting Materials 2 - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-8,-4) + startX, rand(-8,-4) + startY, "Starting Food - Advanced" )

If you duplicate them you have to change the rand(numbers)
so if its rand(4,8) + startX, rand(4,8) + startY
what these mean is
Random number from 4 up to 8 for X
Random number from 4 up to 8 for Y
When changing the numbers the first number is always lower
-4, 4
5, 9
etc.. etc..

You can have as many crates as you wish.. Changing the quantity of items i dont recommend.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Go to the scripts/loadouts folder and each one of the startup choices are there.
And this is for beta 53b
In each one you will see something likes this:
Code:
initialLoadOutClasses = {
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Overseer",
    "Labourer",
    "Labourer",
    --"NCO",
}

add more to the list for more people or remove some for less..
also:
under this line
-- Make stuff spawn here
Code:
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(4,8) + startX, rand(4,8) + startY, "Starting Materials - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(4,8) + startX, rand(-8,-4) + startY, "Starting Materials 2 - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-8,-4) + startX, rand(-8,-4) + startY, "Starting Food - Advanced" )

what these mean is
-4, 4
5, 9
etc.. etc..

You can have as many crates as you wish.. Changing the quantity of items i dont recommend.
I find it crashes at a threshhold though, like more than 50+ crates the the falling animation and particle effects will just break the game, unless theres a way to just make them spawn with no particles or special effects but Im not exactly tech-savy enough to find the correct lines to delete to make that work.

1crash007

Reaction score
there is a way to remove the debris so it don't create clutter.
In the gameobjects folder: Open airdropcrate.go
Look for this.
Code:
        elseif state.timer == 24 then
            local handle = query("scriptManager",
                                "scriptCreateGameObjectRequest",
                                "clearable",
                                { legacyString = "Wooden Debris, Small" } )[1]

send( handle, "GameObjectPlace",
                state.position.x,
                state.position.y  )

The particles is a bit further down:

Code:
        elseif state.timer == 25 then
             send("rendCommandManager",
                    "odinRendererCreateParticleSystemMessage",
                    "DustPuffMassive",
                    state.position.x,
                    state.position.y)

1crash007

Reaction score
The type of entity you can spawn in relations to the loadout are the following:
Code:
Farmer
Militia Footsoldier
Footsoldier
Metalworker
Miner
Laboratory Assistant
Forester
Prisoner
Labourer
Naturalist
Vicar
Trainee
Congregant
Learning Assistant
NCO
Militia NCO
Scientist
Barber
Clerk
Chemist
Barkeep
Diplomat

And more!!

find more in the citizen.edb

Gothikus

Reaction score
also:
under this line
-- Make stuff spawn here
Code:

what these mean is
-4, 4
5, 9
etc.. etc..

i am doing something wrong but so far i cannot see what...
and i know that the problem is probably a very easy to solve thing :p
but i just can't see it....

spawnAirdropCrate( rand(4,2) + startX, rand(4,2) + startY, "Starting Materials - Starter" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-4,-2) + startX, rand(-4,-2) + startY, "Starting Materials - Starter" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(5,3) + startX, rand(5,3) + startY, "Starting Materials 2 - Starter" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-5,-3) + startX, rand(-5,-3) + startY, "Starting Materials 3 - Starter" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(6,4) + startX, rand(6,4) + startY, "Starting Food - Food" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-6,-4) + startX, rand(-6,-4) + startY, "Starting Materials - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(7,5) + startX, rand(7,5) + startY, "Starting Materials 2 - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-7,-5) + startX, rand(-7,-5) + startY, "Starting Food - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(8,6) + startX, rand(8,6) + startY, "Starting Materials - Defense" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-8,-7) + startX, rand(-8,-7) + startY, "Starting Defense Armaments" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(9,8) + startX, rand(9,8) + startY, "Starting Food - Defense" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-9,-9) + startX, rand(-9,-9) + startY, "Starting Materials - Metalworking" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(10,9) + startX, rand(10,9) + startY, "Starting Materials 2 - Metalworking" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-10,-9) + startX, rand(-10,-9) + startY, "Starting Food - Metalworking" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(11,9) + startX, rand(11,9) + startY, "Starting Materials - Science" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-11,-9) + startX, rand(-11,9) + startY, "Starting Materials 2 - Science" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(12,9) + startX, rand(12,9) + startY, "Starting Materials 3 - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-12,-9) + startX, rand(-12,-9) + startY, "Starting Materials 4 - Advanced" )
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-13,-9) + startX, rand(-13,-9) + startY, "Starting Food 2 - Advanced" )

i tried to keep it a bit simple for a good overview, and i also tried changing numbers and such. so far nothing works and i just get the same error again and again
error: 250 first paragraph must be less than second

Greetzz, Demo

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
there is a way to remove the debris so it don't create clutter.
In the gameobjects folder: Open airdropcrate.go
Look for this.
Code:
        elseif state.timer == 24 then
            local handle = query("scriptManager",
                                "scriptCreateGameObjectRequest",
                                "clearable",
                                { legacyString = "Wooden Debris, Small" } )[1]

send( handle, "GameObjectPlace",
                state.position.x,
                state.position.y  )

The particles is a bit further down:

Code:
        elseif state.timer == 25 then
             send("rendCommandManager",
                    "odinRendererCreateParticleSystemMessage",
                    "DustPuffMassive",
                    state.position.x,
                    state.position.y)
which line do you delete ? the whole thing to remove the particles? if you can explain :O

1crash007

Reaction score
Been busy but soon as I can I will look into the debris code and see what can be done..

Gothikus you can't have two negative numbers the same
spawnAirdropCrate( rand(-9,-9) + startX, rand(-9,-9) + startY, "Starting Materials - Metalworking" )

Like i said before first is less than the second

spawnAirdropCrate( rand(first number is less, than the second)

so the first is lowest number you want the other is the highest.
and the program will use the range chosen to pick a random number.

Last edited:

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Been busy but soon as I can I will look into the debris code and see what can be done..

Gothikus you can't have two negative numbers the same

Like i said before first is less than the second

spawnAirdropCrate( rand(first number is less, than the second)

so the first is lowest number you want the other is the highest.
and the program will use the range chosen to pick a random number.
Alright thanks man, I really wish Mr Antifun could manage a trainer for the game, I really wanna just..build lol wanna start with like a 1000 of each resource and just.. build.. big colony! big houses, soldiers, etc.. but it seems going above maybe.. 20 crates will just blow the game up.. which in and of itself is a bad sign for the game that it cant handle that much at once :S

1crash007

Reaction score
Seems update 55A changes alot again. So may have to make a different approach to your startout.

GideonFluff

Reaction score
Considering that the game has been taken out of Early Access, could it be possible to make a trainer now? :( This game is hard as **** and script editing doesn't really help much.

Maybe something like items in the stockpile don't go down?
Or building without resources?

Grabarz

Reaction score
someone can post full content of lua file which is working fine ?

Nodame

Reaction score
I would also really appreciate a trainer for this game! Especially if something can be found for game speed 2x is too slow for me honestly.

Sasknl

Reaction score
please make a trainer for this game. it is a full game not early access. sorry for my bad English. thank you very much

shontou

Donor
Reaction score
Yes please make a trainer for this game as the final version has been released and the game is out of early access.

stimtheone

Reaction score
Back in the alpha/beta there was prestige you could easily edit with cheat engine but now they removed it (turned it into a function of the foreign office which is not as easy to use).
The only way you could hack it is with a script insert which would be very difficult to do while keeping the game stable, and even then you don't have a lot of options.
You can edit the game files with something as simple as notepad and some knowledge of programming, but that's trial and error and can't get you more than better starting values since the game uses a transaction-based system (the values aren't kept in variables, they're more calculated as the result of all the events that influenced it).
So not an easy game to train.

1crash007

Reaction score
editing the files with notepad++ is a whole lot easier. See my other posts for files to edit.