* unlimited commodities

mostly just this for now..

Webpage of game http://portal.clockworkempires.com/

Edit: Release 1.0B is now on steam

ClockworkEmpires_668x227.jpg

Last edited:

muss

Reaction score
v.34 is the latest i guess .....i tried to changed the value in cheat engine but i guess those were only visual values had no luck waiting for some trainer for this game unlimited commodities will do the job: mr antifun if u have time for this plz make one...no one has cheat table/trainer for this game

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game is scripted and hard to make a trainer for , But you can edit the game scrips very easy with little knowledge about scripting and a text editor .

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
"you can edit the game scrips very easy with little knowledge about scripting and a text editor". Yes ? And if i am not able... :confused: Sniff..

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
OK, I went then in Pogramme/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Clockwork Empires then in scripts/entity/citizen and one has different modifiable points. But from there I block... Does someone have some tracks to propose ? Done dawn of life ? Money ? Supplies ? :confused:

JDamien

Reaction score
Up to version 47 now and I too would love to see even a single option (Food) trainer for those of us who while we can use things like Cheat engine can not seem to figure out how to edit the food stocks in this game. :/

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
anyone made progress on figuring it out yet? Iv managed to do some basic edits and increase what you start with but I also found that if you add more starting crates as you begin they land and literally pummel your npcs to death.. so that doesn't help :/

JDamien

Reaction score
anyone made progress on figuring it out yet? Iv managed to do some basic edits and increase what you start with but I also found that if you add more starting crates as you begin they land and literally pummel your npcs to death.. so that doesn't help :/

lol, mine get pummeled to death by the regular crates so I can only imagine. Sadly the only place I've seen a trainer is I think Cheat Happens or some such where you have to be a paying member to get it. :( I'm right there with ya on it though I wish there was a decent one.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
lol, mine get pummeled to death by the regular crates so I can only imagine. Sadly the only place I've seen a trainer is I think Cheat Happens or some such where you have to be a paying member to get it. :( I'm right there with ya on it though I wish there was a decent one.
I made some progress actually, its a bit dodgy but Iv managed to change where the crates drop and how many crates I want so I can at least start with extra resources.. which is something.

JDamien

Reaction score
I made some progress actually, its a bit dodgy but Iv managed to change where the crates drop and how many crates I want so I can at least start with extra resources.. which is something.

How'd you manage that? Everything I tried seemed to bug out since there seems to be more than one "Counter" for resources sort of like a Visual counter and an actual counter and I never seem to be able to find both.