Infinite Health
Fast kill
Unlock all costumes??
Unlock all Hairstyle/Glasses/Details???

Not sure what else to add for cheats lol

Last edited:

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
well its out now guys and its a pretty crap port, they took out the soft engine, no MP for 3 months, ps3 graphics, if not a licensed controller from sony using ds3 or xbox controller the binds are messed up, the idiot devs are whining about please dont make mods or if u do make mods or fixes give them to us so we can sell them back to u... wow tecmo, miss u guys just doing fatal frame before u stupidly sold the ip, anyway i still want a trainer for this with options the OP made.

yunieed

Reaction score
well its out now guys and its a pretty crap port, they took out the soft engine, no MP for 3 months, ps3 graphics, if not a licensed controller from sony using ds3 or xbox controller the binds are messed up, the idiot devs are whining about please dont make mods or if u do make mods or fixes give them to us so we can sell them back to u... wow tecmo, miss u guys just doing fatal frame before u stupidly sold the ip, anyway i still want a trainer for this with options the OP made.
That sounds pretty bad.. o - o I guess I have to think twice about getting it now.