Trainer Search

OP3NGL

Reaction score
for those who cant wait for trainer, heres a tip,

for souls: search the number you have in double in cheatengine, locked it & go to docks & buy all the weapons except scythe then exit. re-enter the docks & buy the last weapon

for inf ammo: search the number of ammo you have in double in cheatengine, locked it, have fun.
if you swap weapon, the number you have locked will stay in the weapon, however the game may crash if your weapon doesnt support more than the number you locked in..[for example: you locked smg ammo at 30, & you picked up the shotgun, ammo is now at 2 ingame, but cheatengine is still locked at 30, after u fire the 1st shot, game may crash]

pls note that you will need to repeat the steps again if you die.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game Maker game , I don't think i will be doing this one , Game Maker is the worst game engine to make trainers for .

Axotic

Reaction score
Game Maker game , I don't think i will be doing this one , Game Maker is the worst game engine to make trainers for .

How so? Is it just difficult to program, or not worth it? Thanks anyways.

Grue

Reaction score
How so? Is it just difficult to program, or not worth it? Thanks anyways.
Seconded, why is gamemaker so bad? I don't mind that fact that you refuse a game, I just kinda want to know :p

Dante Croft

Reaction score
Too bad :( I would have really liked infinite health. I am raging like never before and slowly losing my mind constantly dying and asking myself how the fek do all the enemies have to take 6-8 shots from a SMG while I die easily from the slightest fart.

OP3NGL

Reaction score
soon more & more pixelated 2D games will go to game maker... & then what? Dont make anymore trainers?

Black.Hawk

Reaction score
+1
come on !! too many 2D game make by Game Maker ! you don't want make trainer for them !!? :|

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Tried dicking with this using Cheat Engine, but each level has its own pointer for ammo/health, so it's pointless trying to make an infinite ammo trainer or a god mode trainer. Weapons can be unlocked by editing a file and literally changing 0 to 1 making Inf Souls pointless as well.

Shame because I like the game, you feel like a badass, I wanted to go through all the levels using the Revenant cleaning house quickly and efficiently without the game turning into a crappy puzzle platformer which, to be fair, is what it is. Ah well.