Trainer Search

Boblinger

Reaction score
I like that idea, this game is awesome, I don't know if you guys tried it yet or if it's ok to post about CE here (IF it's not feel free to message me for removal or you can delete it without a problem), but while you wait for it, if it's going to happen, for the Gas, Ammo and Food cheats CE works great,

GAS -> just scan when you are driving
AMMO -> scan - shoot - scan - done
FOOD -> scavange - scan - scavange - scan (if you get low nº results just change those)

Unfortunately for the medkits I was unable to do the same thing I did with food, I was able to change the values for pick-up, I was getting the changes when I got the medkit, but in travel my party would still get 0 medkits, ( i.e = I changed food and medkit to 2000, at the result screen it said that my medkits and food went from X to 2000, but that didn't work like it did with the food ) <- might have made a mistake too hahaha xD

Spiffo

Reaction score
I like that idea, this game is awesome, I don't know if you guys tried it yet or if it's ok to post about CE here (IF it's not feel free to message me for removal or you can delete it without a problem), but while you wait for it, if it's going to happen, for the Gas, Ammo and Food cheats CE works great,

GAS -> just scan when you are driving
AMMO -> scan - shoot - scan - done
FOOD -> scavange - scan - scavange - scan (if you get low nº results just change those)

Unfortunately for the medkits I was unable to do the same thing I did with food, I was able to change the values for pick-up, I was getting the changes when I got the medkit, but in travel my party would still get 0 medkits, ( i.e = I changed food and medkit to 2000, at the result screen it said that my medkits and food went from X to 2000, but that didn't work like it did with the food ) <- might have made a mistake too hahaha xD
Thanks and lets hope MrAnti checks the game out and do the other features :)

Edit: I actually found the medical supplies it wasnt that hard, just loot bathrooms and keep scanning until you got it, Change the value to whatever you want and turn "active" on, It also works for my group and they heal themselves

Last edited: