Goaty

Reaction score
http://store.steampowered.com/app/321040/

The Features that I/We would like are:

-Freeze Timer
-a button press which gives tons of Gymkhana points
-Turbo Boost
-Unlimited use of Flashbacks

This is one of the best racing games ever, only thing that is bad about it is the Gymkhana. It's extremely difficult for me and many others who just want to skip it. Having an option to add a lot of Gymkhana points would help so much, as would a freeze timer option.

This game was just re-released on Steam as the Complete edition, which has all dlc built in. The Devs finally removed GFWL too, so it's just Steamworks now.

Starkiller

Reaction score
+1 for Gymkhana points, please ! <3 i really hate that part of the game, but love the rest & like he said no more GFWL for those who have Complete Edition now which makes this game 100 times better now.

mangakids16

Reaction score
Good evening, which will be good, but difficult for me, are the drifts, Frozen time during missions if possible.

Bonsoir, ce qui serai bien, mais difficile pour moi, se sont les drifts, Gelé le temps pendant les missions si cela est possible.

Starkiller

Reaction score
I think best would be to add a "Multipler for Points" option which applies to all events/races that needs you to score points & 2nd option for Freeze Timer (but i really really think 1st option would be the best).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game uses stupid anticheats , Such as if it detects a name of a cheating tool or even a folder of a name of a cheating tool or any suspicion name it will terminate the game ,So i won't be wasting my time on this game sorry :) .

Starkiller

Reaction score
This game uses stupid anticheats , Such as if it detects a name of a cheating tool or even a folder of a name of a cheating tool or any suspicion name it will terminate the game ,So i won't be wasting my time on this game sorry :) .
Aight, thanks for the info MrAntiFun :)

Goaty

Reaction score
Aww well, pretty stupid they added that. Just wanted to get past the ridiculous gymkhana crap they thought they needed to add to the end of every special tour. I can race my ass off, but gymkhana has turned me away from the game now that I've done all the regular races. Thank you for letting us know why you wont be getting to this one. We love ya man, thanks for all you do for us.