Trainer Search

Havoc10K

Reaction score
I just need hel, cuz money solves everything :)
and you can actually ramp yourself up with hel
buy a few buff items, equip them all, heal, unequip, equip, heal, rake in rewards and get buffed up fast.

but yes I would like a money up :)

soulreaper

Reaction score
For those that cant wait you can try cheat engine to basic cheats like stats and money but the rest you will need to wait for.

Last edited:

soulreaper

Reaction score
it run perfect for me... oh only problem is some time i use lift command it crash the game
I had the same problem once, has not happened again. A lot of quirks in the game but for a ps2 port it is not as bad as i feared. So far it seems the devs are willing to try to fix the problems, they are listening to complaints and saying they are working on them. Much better response then many other recent ports, i am still waiting for fixes for Arkham Knight.

Shea715

Reaction score
Apparently, the port is just as bad as the Tales of Symphonia one. Bummer.
I found a discussion on steam saying if you opt out of steam beta it fixes the frame issues.
It worked for me..but I have no idea how it was suppose to work.
BUTYAH IT DOES -shrug-

LittleDemon22

Reaction score
+1

From my previous experience, at least on PS2 emulated version, HP/SP/EXP is definite per character and thus apart from the main characters I'm not sure if it's possible to give it to all characters before they're made. I remember having to redo the searching in CE each time I made a new character, and each character had different adresses. Too noob to know how to figure pointers out. In the meanwhile I guess I'll mess around with cheatengine and check what I can do to the new PC version. Thanks !

soulreaper

Reaction score
+1
In the meanwhile I guess I'll mess around with cheatengine and check what I can do to the new PC version. Thanks !

I have been doing that since the game came out, the game has the characters coded not to their names but positions in the queue. And some stats can only be edited in stats menu while others like movement seem can not be edited. Plus the weapon mastery has been impossible to find for any character.

Last edited:

LittleDemon22

Reaction score
I have been doing that since the game came out, the game has the characters coded not to their names but positions in the queue. And some stats can only be edited in stats menu while others like movement seem can not be edited. Plus the weapon mastery has been impossible to find for any character.

Never been sure about how weapon mastery worked but I don't think it's needed anyway. So long as you can give a few characters infinite HP/SP and a damn lot of extra stats you can beat anything.
For the nays and yays it's easy as well, just make the senate vote a few times while you search for both yays and nays result values and then edit and freeze them to your wish for the next voting. Haven't tried PC version yet but on PS2 they were always the same adresses so you can save a cheat table and it comes in handy. :)