Trainer Search

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
For this example, after i use that shortcut an Error message shows and it says : Unable to initialize SteamAPI. Please make sure Steam is running and you are logged in to an account entitled to the game.

How to fix this?
You have to have steam running in background and you are logged in. Just don't use steam itself to run the game. I didn't need the game to run as administrator. Use the shortcut instead on desktop that you created and use that and make sure steam is running in background. Make sure you read my instructions to a tee. I have it working fine. ;)

1. Navigate to DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64
2. Create a shortcut to RED-Win64-Shipping.exe
3. Apply "-eac-nop-loaded" to the end of the Target field of the properties of the shortcut.
4. Make sure you be logged into steam and have it running in background.
5. Launch the game using that shortcut on the desktop you created. Not thru steam itself otherwise it will still close game.

Also make sure you using a legit version of the game. It has to be steam version not retail. Need to own the game in steam to use Infinity. They don't make their trainers work for any other type of game.

Shadowite

Reaction score
You have to have steam running in background and you are logged in. Just don't use steam itself to run the game. I didn't need the game to run as administrator. Use the shortcut instead on desktop that you created and use that and make sure steam is running in background. Make sure you read my instructions to a tee. I have it working fine. ;)

3. Apply "-eac-nop-loaded" to the end of the Target field of the properties of the shortcut.
5. Launch the game using that shortcut on the desktop you created. Not thru steam itself otherwise it will still close game.

Also make sure you using a legit version of the game. It has to be steam version not retail. Need to own the game in steam to use Infinity. They don't make their trainers work for any other type of game.
It wont let me do it, says target field is Invalid. i tried putting it both before and after the last quote mark in Target... these two paths are what mine looked like, can you tell me how to correctly do it? Cause i tried both in the folder and on desktop but that doesn't change the target path at all so i figure it shouldn't matter.

"D:\Program Files ( Games )\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe-eac-nop-loaded"
Or
"D:\Program Files ( Games )\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe"-eac-nop-loaded

stevefox

Reaction score

I used it for unlimited Zeni and I unlocked everything thx! but is there any way to set the value of my Zeni back to 0? now my ingame value of both of my Zenis are always at 99999999 at it make me kinda uncomfortable lol

Fujiroko

Donor
Reaction score
It wont let me do it, says target field is Invalid. i tried putting it both before and after the last quote mark in Target... these two paths are what mine looked like, can you tell me how to correctly do it? Cause i tried both in the folder and on desktop but that doesn't change the target path at all so i figure it shouldn't matter.

"D:\Program Files ( Games )\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe-eac-nop-loaded"
Or
"D:\Program Files ( Games )\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe"-eac-nop-loaded

this is how it suppose to look you need to make a space after the " at the end

D:\Program Files ( Games )\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe" -eac-nop-loaded

Last edited:

Shadowite

Reaction score
this is how it suppose to look you need to make a space after the " at the end

D:\Program Files ( Games )\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe" -eac-nop-loaded
Ty~

doldol04

Reaction score
SSG (im assuming super sayian blue and not red hair) is another character completly, it came with preorder or you can unlock it by getting S rank on one of the arcade modes, Goku goes SS3 during his super but that is the max he'll go as normal form.
I'm talking about SSG. Super Saiyan God not Super Saiyan Blue