Trainer Search

doldol04

Reaction score
Always Max Combo (I heard u can go ssjg with ssj goku but 1 of the reqs is 100 hits)

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
SSG (im assuming super sayian blue and not red hair) is another character completly, it came with preorder or you can unlock it by getting S rank on one of the arcade modes, Goku goes SS3 during his super but that is the max he'll go as normal form.

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
Confirmed, this has a anti cheat system in that you need to remove to even try to do anything to hack.

evilbefall

Reaction score
you can unistall anti cheat but i think you need move one of these anti cheat files to like in xenoverse 2 i found a trainer on ******** revolution but it isnt working for me and havent found any cheat engine tables for now

Fujiroko

Donor
Reaction score
i found a trainer on ******** revolution but it isnt working for me and havent found any cheat engine tables for now

pretty sure you have to pay like 5.99$ for that trainer on that site that you have tell us

Last edited:

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Infinity Trainer has cheats for it but it has this message stating you have to uninstall easy anti cheat and stay in offline mode. Not worth messing up your legit version if you ask me.

8rt8Lny.png

Fujiroko

Donor
Reaction score
Infinity Trainer has cheats for it but it has this message stating you have to uninstall easy anti cheat and stay in offline mode. Not worth messing up your legit version if you ask me.

8rt8Lny.png
you cannot really mess something up with that if yes then redownload the game via steam or if that a pirate copy then just reinstall the game

evilbefall

Reaction score
you cannot really mess something up with that if yes then redownload the game via steam or if that a pirate copy then just reinstall the game
yeah blocking a game from accesing internet is nothing i never had to do even xenoverse 2 was easier just launch game as admin from bin and you could cheat all you want trying to do it here launches the game and exit it

Will Behn

Reaction score
waiting for a MAF reply to hear if he can do it or not...