Trainer Search

alex21071990

Reaction score
• Platform: Steam
• Product price: 49,99€
• Features: health,money,ressources,ammo.

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
Game is mostly multiplayer so I doubt there will be a trainer.

datgreatassyr

Reaction score
You are wrong, there are some trainers/hacks for this game: search youtube for "elite dangerous cheater" and set the filter for "last month". Surprise... The hacks apparently are for unlimited energy, unlimited silent running, unlimited power distributor and, if I got it right, unlimited ammo.

Since solo mode is server controlled, tho, it is impossible to have unlimited money (I play ED).

But a hack is totally possible, as far as I have seen. My doubt is that it would be detected by the watchdogs on the server side.

The NPC are server side so if you shoot down an NPC ship with one shot or if someone doesn't kill you (because infinite shields or infinite hull) I suspect that this will ring an alarm on the Frontier Devs servers.

IMHO..... I would gladly be a guinea pig! :D :D :D

Chimpchampion

Master Donor
Reaction score
... I would gladly be a guinea pig! :D:D:D
The difficulty is finding the private forums where these injection tools are being shared. I remember the Lua scripts from the x86 days, but they were invalidated by ED's move to x64... Until recently? Either way, I'm most interested in simply giving the NPC pirates the finger while I'm VO mining in my BF Conda as they're more like mosquitoes than any real threat. So far, my hired gun is leveling up while I rake in the VO millions or a friend multicrews and hones their CQC skills on 'em. Still, though... ;)